Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pitt Brookes 1-2 in SS...... Pitt winning by 0.062

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WSS race was def the pick of the bunch, stoked for Brookesy and Pitt was awesome! Bayliss, well what more can be said, absolute legend!
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Great races as always on the Island.

As I expected, Bayliss and that factory Ducati are too strong. It was nice to see that Kyonari had in both races a very good last lap. Strange that there were so much jump starts. Pity for Biaggi, his last accident was on huge speed and Nieto was lucky there.

Bayliss has now a nice lead in the championship, 27 points after only 4 races. That is much, especially when you see that the other big guys had problems: Haga with his hand, Corser with a jump start and an accident in second race, Biaggi with 0 points in Australia...

Nice to see that Ruben Xaus is 3rd in the championship. Unbelievable, but true. It is a good sign for Valencia. Checa did a nice performance.

Good ride from Ten Kate Honda's in WSS and especially Garry McCoy with the Triumph!
    My countryman Didier van Keymeulen has a broken collarbone (qualifying on Saturday). He is already operated and there is a good chance he will be back in Valencia.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Troy Bayliss after Superpole when asked about the 8 stitches in his elbow:-

"You dont bend your elbow so much when your moving round on the bike, probably be harder drinking a beer *smirk* .."

GOLD!
    That is gold respect to bayliss.

It was quality action the WSS was awesome tense racing till the end too bad to see gazza not being able to go on with it but good to see an Aussie win.Both WBK races where also good but they had nothing on WSS that was farken awesome.

I only got pay tv a few months ago and this is the second time ive watched WSS i'am hooked its great!.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fantastic day of racing. Amazing drama! I can't believe Fabrizio took third in race one after being slapped off his bike on the grid - when Iannuzo hit him, Fabrizio's boot flew up like a missile out of camerashot, incredible.

Then all three TenKate bikes get tangled up at Lukey Heights, and all three restarted the race... how lucky can you get. Awesome effort from Checa in both races.

McCoy the ride of the day for me; would have been Biaggi had he stayed aboard.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    riding from 16 to 2, CRASH
    riding from 16 to 3, CRASH

What a bad weekend for Max, he could've scored so many points this weekend..

what's with Haga? Already 66 points behind!
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Haga has problems with his hand after his crashes in Qatar, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Haga has problems with his hand after his crashes in Qatar, unfortunately.
    And problems with the Yamahas. Troy Corser said they were "going as fast as we could sideways"

Anyone got an update on Ianuzzo?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Vitto Iannuzzo's broken his wrist:

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wsbk...ter_crash.html

Let's hope for a full and speedy recovery - such an unfortunate incident. Max B also has a broken wrist after his massive crash in race two.

---------------

Aside from that - what a superb trio of races! Nothing more to add really!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    3 excellent races, shame Biaggi went out in both superbike races. He was the only one that looked like he could challenge Bayliss. He was very lucky to walk away with only a a broken wrist. Good to see Triumph up there in Supersport.
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...