Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Time to support the orphan -- Atlantics Deserve Own Forum!!

Let's hope Mazda doesn't take this sitting down. Our beloved CCAC will become the premier OW road racing series in USA and Canada. Oval crash damage chased many teams out of twirly style years ago.

w w w . a t l a n t i c s f a n a t i c s . c o m
    LBGP: The Sound - The Spectacle. Racin' at its finest.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh boy. Not again.
    "Lawyers are the best investment"....Tom Leykis

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL! Hey, why not? It would give Sanguin and 'paper' a place to spout their thoughts on AOWR. Speaking of which, what happened to him????
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." - General George S. Patton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart750hp
    Oh boy. Not again.
    This cocky answer hardly surprises me but please, explain to me what's your problem with an Atlantic Series fansite. For instance, I would gladly post there.

I think Atlantic will remain just as a great road racing series as it was in the past two years. I thoroughly enjoyed the races since 2006, and I will continue to do so this year under IMSA sanction. It has great little racecars, competent drivers, interesting tracks and the races are ususally fun to watch.

Tell me, what is your problem with that. I will appreciate your answer even if it will be filled with "pleaaasee" and "what are you smoking" remarks, and will be formulated in an impatient and disdainful tone. We're used to it.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is a GREAT product and fiercely competitive. It should be a real pleasure to watch this season as well.