Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts

You know you're being stressed out when...

When one day you start scratching yourself on your back, thinking that some bug had bitten you. Then your whole back itches and is full of red-ish dots and patches. And then our legs and arms, and a bit of chest and stomach too. Weird. And phucking itchy. :
    Then you go to sleep, but can't get to sleep very well because you itch like hell. And then when the itching goes away, it feels like some ghost is trying to break your ribs and collar bones. Then you wake up, get ready to go to work, put on your jackets and boots and stuff, then look at the clock and see that it's just 1.30am. And then you think "WTF Three more hours of relative torture?!". Grrr.

Considering 1) quitting my job, and 2) going to doctor. Just considering the latter of course, being a guy.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Try taking an anantihistamine tablet before bed, the sort that makes you drowsey. This will not only reduce the itchiness, but help you sleep better too.

Would definitely suggest seeing a doctor though. You may have a mild form of eczema, which, as I know all too well, can be made worse when you're stressed. And the itchiness and sleepless nights just add to the hassles and make things worse.

Of course if may be something else entirely. :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wash your bed sheets

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    You get up at 4.30am? There's your problem
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Alochol is the best cure. Just get leathered at around about 7, pass out around 9, throw up about 12-ish, get some more sleep and wake up feeling perky in time for work.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    Alochol is the best cure. Just get leathered at around about 7, pass out around 9, throw up about 12-ish, get some more sleep and wake up feeling perky in time for work.
    I'd go for it, but there's that little thing that I have to be 100% sober while at work - I'm a delivery driver.

Just a few hours ago I had a little nap and also had a dream. Work-related, of course. :\ Saw that I had forgot to deliver some stuff and had to go back - or something like that, I don't know... woke up totally confused, thinking whether everything was okay or not.

Btw if I'm lying in bed or just loafing like I'm doing right now, it almost doesn't itch at all, and the redness is gone too. When I go up and walk around, first thing is that my legs start to itch again.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    You get up at 4.30am? There's your problem
    Yeah. Most people who would get up and go to work at that time would probably have problems with sleeping in and being late. I am the total opposite.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Just a few hours ago I had a little nap and also had a dream. Work-related, of course. :\ Saw that I had forgot to deliver some stuff and had to go back - or something like that, I don't know... woke up totally confused, thinking whether everything was okay or not.
    This is what I have been experiencing more and more of recently. In between the last two day meet at the motorplex, having crewed for a dragster team the first night, and gone to bed after 14 hours away with the car doing various things, I had a rather disturbed night's sleep where it felt like I was still there, doing more of those things, but waking up every now and again as well.

Dare say I wasn't feeling too great on the 14 hour day after the day before, with even more of the same. : But plenty practice of what I had to do then.

And hooray, another two day event coming up this weekend, I only just got over the last one a month ago.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ensure that you take a bath/shower at least twice daily.

If it didn't help try sulphuric dissolved water, but it wouldn't help as much as submerging for some period of time into natural sulphuric spring water. (if any )

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    I'd go for it, but there's that little thing that I have to be 100% sober while at work - I'm a delivery driver.
    But with my simple scheme you throw up a lot of the alcohol and don't have a drink after 9 so should be fine to drive
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.