Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WSR Plans for 2008

Any info on what wsr plans for 2008?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guest123
    Any info on what wsr plans for 2008?!
    D'oh - running the BMWs for Team RAC in the BTCC and WTCC.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes I am aware of that, but they only have CT confirmed and wondered if any one on here had a SENSIBLE answer about there other driver/drivers and weather they had confirmed which wtcc meetings they were doing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes I am aware of that, but they only have CT confirmed and wondered if any one on here had a SENSIBLE answer about there other driver/drivers and weather they had confirmed which wtcc meetings they were doing.
    I know how you feel mate. You never get used to it but you do learn to live with it. Just try not to express how you feel too much.

TouringCarTimes have just released the WTCC entry list yesterday and WSR aren't on it.

The only new entries since I last posted in my exclusive, one-member, final ever thread called "WTCC" is a team called Borusan Otomotiv Motorsport who will be running a pair of 320si with Turkish driver Ibrahim Okyay and Russian Bears Motorsport who will be running a pair of Lada 110's with Russian Viktor Shapovalov and Dutch driver Jaap van Lagen.

If anyone finds that incomprehensible just say.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Until officially confirmed.. all people can do is GUESS!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    I know how you feel mate. You never get used to it but you do learn to live with it. Just try not to express how you feel too much.

TouringCarTimes have just released the WTCC entry list yesterday and WSR aren't on it.

The only new entries since I last posted in my exclusive, one-member, final ever thread called "WTCC" is a team called Borusan Otomotiv Motorsport who will be running a pair of 320si with Turkish driver Ibrahim Okyay and Russian Bears Motorsport who will be running a pair of Lada 110's with Russian Viktor Shapovalov and Dutch driver Jaap van Lagen.

If anyone finds that incomprehensible just say.
    The WTCC list that was released yesterday was the teams that are doing a whole season so WSR would not be on it as they have said they will only do selected races.

Lets hope they will announce something soon
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They will be doing the BTCC, don't panic. I'm sure all will be revealed in the coming 2 and a half weeks leading up to media day.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VXRDartford
    The WTCC list that was released yesterday was the teams that are doing a whole season so WSR would not be on it as they have said they will only do selected races.

Lets hope they will announce something soon
    Then where do you think I might have heard they were thinking of doing a full campaign because no WTCC dates clash with BTCC dates?

Because dates do clash. I am sure Croft clashes with Pau, Snetterton clashes with Estoril and Silverstone clashes with Oschersleben.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    Then where do you think I might have heard they were thinking of doing a full campaign because no WTCC dates clash with BTCC dates?

Because dates do clash. I am sure Croft clashes with Pau, Snetterton clashes with Estoril and Silverstone clashes with Oschersleben.
    I don't know where you might have heard that there was no date clashes because when the calendars were announced there was some comments about why are there so many clashes with the WTCC. Alan Gow was even asked on the BTCC.net forum
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and Oulton Park clashes with Brands and as that is the main one you would want to race in I very much doubt Colin will in WTCC.
    But if he was then maybe Monza and Macau at the end of the year
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.