Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T BTCC Prices

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool O/T BTCC Prices

Just bought our tickets to the BTCC Rockingham round & was pleasantly surprised at how much it is. £21 for me, my 6 year old & my 10 year olsd nephew, bargain!

Cheaper than last year's Ovalfest!
    Kerchow!
    1 winner, 42 losers.
    I eat losers for breakfast...faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning McQueen!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agreed, far better value than that aswell. Ovalfest was alright but the ticket prices were extortionate imo!

Tempted to make a weekend of it meself
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't forget you've got to pay extra to get into the paddock unlike Thunder Sunday or The Ovalfest (unless you're wearing orange).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be at the Rock for BTCC, i watched the last BTCC meet there on TV and it was amazing. £21 with kids free mustn't grumble!

Shame the following weeks A1GP is on the same day as SCSA, but hey i'm going to Bristol for NASCAR in March so that'll have to make do for my stock car fill in April too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chigley
    Don't forget you've got to pay extra to get into the paddock unlike Thunder Sunday or The Ovalfest (unless you're wearing orange).
    Don't mind that at all. It is one of the boys highlights of the day out to see the paddock area.
    Kerchow!
    1 winner, 42 losers.
    I eat losers for breakfast...faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning McQueen!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chigley
    How much are they then, and how do you get them as they don't seem to be on the ticketing site?

We didn't have paddock passes last time they were there but still got to chat to Muller and get his autograph for my gf who'd gone all giggly and weak at the knees
    (I'm in trouble if she sees this )
    :up: :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My reference for saying that is taken from Rockingham's website and the knowledge that ever other round of the BTCC I have been unfortunate enough to attend spectators have had to pay for paddock access outside of the hour pit walkabout at lunch time.
    See: http://www.rockingham.co.uk/btcc.asp the detail at the bottom of the page associated with "Entrance ticket to the circuit and hospitality suite*". If people having access to hospitality suites have to pay for paddock access I can't see "Joe Public" not having to pay.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    At the last rockingham BTCC meeting, pitlane & paddock access was included.
    The reality check is in the mail
    Motorsport needs YOU: http://www.marshals.org.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If youre taking kids its pretty good value but it seems a bit pricey for someone like myself with no children in tow so doubt i'll be there.Its a bit of a disappointment for me especially as i'm away april 29th.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd be surprised, been attending BTCC since the 1980s and can't remember ever having to pay for paddock access before.