Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Racing for a cure

Hi everybody,

At Racing for a cure, we have various oppurtunities for people to get involved (as long as you don't mind being associated with a bright pink car!!!)

First of all, we are looking for a qualified spotter. We have a pit crew (or at least I think we do ;-)) but we are looking for people to help with the behind the scenes jobs such as hospitality, setting up the garage and packing away, promotions and sales.

The promotions team will travel to various events with the car raising money for CLIC Sargent. We hope to have a bright pink hummer to accompany the car at each event which will be auctioned off at the annual CLIC Sargent celebrity christmas ball.

The sales position is for somebody to sell small advertising spaces on the car, again with the proceeds going to CLIC Sargent. These spaces will probably be available on a race per race deal.

Information about the team

The car will be driven by radio presenter Tallboy should he pass his Rookie test. We are inviting applications from drivers who are part funded however as a back up plan. This being said, Tallboy has agreed to step aside should a suitable driver come forward.

We are still waiting for information about certain cars, but we expect to have a car in place very shortly. Duane Kidd has been very helpfull and I believe is currently negotiating with various car owners to locate us the best deal.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was intrigued by your post, but had to search to find out that CLIC sargent is a charity raising funds for young people suffering from cancer and certainly a very worthy cause.
    I hope you find the assistance you are looking for and also seeing your car on the grid this season.
    GOOD LUCK.
    if you want it done properly do it yourself.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="pickup"]I was intrigued by your post, but had to search to find out that CLIC sargent is a charity raising funds for young people suffering from cancer and certainly a very worthy cause.
    didnt dyson do a vacuum cleaner a couple of years back in pink with clic on it for cancer research?.
    revolution racing #99 crew chief's side kick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Think so. We've got one
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if i remember right, they've done lots of pink domestice appliences, including George Foreman Grills!

I may be able to help you out with video coverage both at the track and at other events if you want it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you to everybody for there help so far. The help from Photographers and video would also greatly be recieved.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will gladly offer my photography skills for the season.

Rob

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racingrivalsDOT
    Thank you to everybody for there help so far. The help from Photographers and video would also greatly be recieved.
    I believe Nick Brad is looking for a team this year, if you still need a spotter?
    If its got breasts or an engine, its gonna cost you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have photography skills on offer too.

Linda

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abo
    I believe Nick Brad is looking for a team this year, if you still need a spotter?
    Contacted and replied, cheers Neil.

On a side note, the baby is finally here, we a have a baby girl called Charlie Aiyesha Mackenzie born on the 17th.