Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
so rallying week again. At the moment, if i look at different forecasts then it seems we will definitely have some rain before or even during the rally. I looked back past 3 year results and the names who have done well here and shown good speed are Ogier, Tänak, Paddon and Mikkelsen. If it doesnt rain then Tänak is the slight favourite for me and not because the sardinia win, he was the favourite even before that and he has a really good record here. And having followed his season closely then majority of his stage wins have been on fastest stages on rallies and he has gained a lot of time in the fastest sections.If it rains then i think Ogier will be the favourite. Latvala surprisingly doesnt have a good record here, hasnt even reached the podium in past 3 years . Same could be said about Neuville, 3rd in 2014 is his best result.Mikkelsen has been very good every year but we dont know if he has managed to get a good setup now. i expect him to fight for the podium here. Paddon has shown very good speed in past and his starting position is very good.Lappi is the dark horse and may surprise big time again.
There is no Tanak whatsoever bias here, I'm a bit surprised. Looks like going to be good rally for Ford, especially if there is some D-Mack advantage for Evans. Let's see, hopefully no technical issues for them.