Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Saw a really nice rally this year. Too bad DS is crap.
    Did some fast sections, quite happy wit my choices.
    tell us moooore!

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTGANG View Post
    Hermann was once again amazing with his Punto !!!! Pity he is not moving to something bigger or modern
    He was trying to do some rallies with the Fabia S2000 of Neuville, but he didn't find enough money for that

I expect him though in his home rally East Belgian Rally to start with the Fabia there.

3. Likes: dimviii (27th June 2016),JTGANG (27th June 2016)
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts

Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    I've always been curious to know the reaction of the owners of the lands in Ypres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsl7xMnNJIY
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Pacheco View Post
    I've always been curious to know the reaction of the owners of the lands in Ypres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsl7xMnNJIY
    Some bends should be fine
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    It is all insurance, but I do think they are not always very happy...

8. Likes: Luis Pacheco (27th June 2016)
    Liked 85 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    tell us moooore!
    Well i ate a lot off sausages and had a lot of fun .

On friday we did Dikkebus - Langemark (+ historic cars FIA) and Wijtschate. Place in Langemark was really fast (left 6) Abbring/Princen/Loix/Bouffier/Lefebvre did it flat out. In Wijtschate we stood just before the place where Snijers and Serderidis went in a ditch. Strange and dangerous situation, the stewards said they were not allowed the show a yellow flag to warn the other drivers (??). Even when we tried to slow down the drivers the stewards where cursing and swearing at us.

Saturday we did Hollebeke 1 - Westouter/Boeschepe 1 - Hollebeke 2 - Kemmel (historic) - Westouter/Boeschepe 2.

On Westouter/Boeschepe we did two places on the french side. Realy nice and fast places, first place was over crest followed by a fast left. Here Lim (the driver who won a tv show and now drives for Hyundai) almost crashed. He held a wrong driving line before and on the crest. The other place on Westouter was a fast section near the finish between fields of hoppe and a local pub here it was quite straight, but really a nice atmosphere. Before hollebeke 2 it rained a bit, so the cuts were not completly dry in places. We went to a fast right (4/5) directly followed by a fast left (4/5) Lefebvre and Verschueren really impressive here.

'pitn skartn'

10. Likes: CWJ (28th June 2016),dimviii (28th June 2016),Jarek Z (27th June 2016),Jeppe (28th June 2016),Mirek (27th June 2016)
    Liked 3,312 Times in 1,745 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I would like to see Bryan do well too, but I feel he has not quite been the driver he used to be the last couple of years.
    And now, after the rally, do you still think Bouffier is not the same driver anymore? He was leading untill SS7 and was second until SS12 where his car let him down. That's quite impressive for a driver after a long break and without much testing, isn't it?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 3,312 Times in 1,745 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    To be fair, I will little bit update your statistics:

round 1 Canarias - 1 Pug at the finish line (Consani), 1 retired (Costenaro, usual problem with alternator)
    round 2 Ireland - 0 Pugs at the finish line, 1 retired (Thorburn, technical problem with transmission)
    round 3 Acropolis - 0 Pugs at the finish line, 1 retired (Della Casa, broken radiator after hitting stone)
    round 4 Azores - 0 Pugs at the finish line, 1 retired (Costenaro, usual problem with alternator)
    Wow! This is shocking! I have just realized that both Peugeots 208 T16 (Princen and Snijers), that appeared on the start line, have finished the rally. This is the best result this year:

round 5 Ypres - 2 Pugs at the start line, 2 Pugs at the finish line!

But on the other hand... only 4 out of 8 Citroens DS3 R5 have finished the event.
    Last edited by Jarek Z; 27th June 2016 at 22:43.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

13. Likes: WUff1 (28th June 2016)
    Liked 11,212 Times in 4,449 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Strange and dangerous situation, the stewards said they were not allowed the show a yellow flag to warn the other drivers (??).
    That's completely correct from them. Yellow flag in rallying has very different meaning than on circuits. It means that the stage is canceled for every crew which is shown the yellow flag and the decision about it is only up to the clerk of the stage. No marshal can decide on his own.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump