Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Spain 2016

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Lewis wasn't off the track he was on it.
    Lauda is an idiot and point you've made on here many times. The Stewards deemed it a racing incident and Lewis apologised because they crashed out, he didn't take the blame for it. Rosberg did the same. So let's state it as it is and not as you usually do to suit your agenda.

My point is: Rosberg was at fault. The image above shows that. Lewis was alongside him ON the track.
    Sorry, but the track is not green, and Lewis's right wheel is on a green surface. And Lewis DID accept the blame. Read something else but BBC propaganda and you'll see it's reported everywhere. Your point is Rosberg is at fault, but everyone from Mercedes to the stewards disagrees, else Rosberg would have been penalized for causing a collision, which he was not.
    Last edited by dj_bytedisaster; 15th May 2016 at 16:59.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Seemed like a racing incident to me and the stewards are of the same opinion...but if there was someone at fault, I couldn't give a flying monkeys who it was. Main thing is no-one was hurt and it also makes for a more exciting championship.

Wish every race was like this one, let's just ban Merc from F1

3. Likes: Mia 01 (15th May 2016)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    Sorry, but the track is not green, and Lewis's right wheel is on a green surface. And Lewis DID accept the blame. Read something else but BBC propaganda and you'll see it's reported everywhere. Your point is Rosberg is at fault, but everyone from Mercedes to the stewards disagrees, else Rosberg would have been penalized for causing a collision, which he was not.
    Drivers are allowed exceed track limits as long as all four wheels don't go beyond the white line when doing an overtake. He may have been slightly on the green but that's completely legal. And no, Lewis didn't accept responsibility because it wasn't his to accept.

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Liked 156 Times in 153 Posts
    Merc will have two weeks to wring out their crying towels. Viva Super Max!
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    You guys are a bunch of moany whiners.

All this studying millisecond footage. Racing drivers dont have time to think that. Its instinct. This constant blame adds to the sterilization of F1

We had two drivers fighting for a Championship and race like Senna & Prost did. Both had blame it was as the race directors finally said correctly a racing incident.

Hamilton went for a risky gap as a racer knowing there was a chance to crash, Rosberg closed the door hard and said "\I will not give up this lead".

Both showed balls, both knew there were risks. Rosberg is happy enough as he retains a 43 point lead. Hamilton knew that was a risk but decided to go for it like a racer....

IMO a racing incident that should both a hard racers. It was an exciting moment of the season and ramps up the drama. Meanwhile Max came through to take an amazing win. Great to see a race for the win today.

We should enjoy the drama and hope we see close racing next time without the collision. Bahrain 2014.....

all this Hamilton fans /Rosberg haters blaming Rosberg and Rosberg fans / Hamilton haters blame Hamilton is boring really.

Both took a risk and both lost in the race. Rosberg comes out on top because he retains his points lead. Monaco should be exciting.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

7. Likes: henners88 (15th May 2016),Tazio (15th May 2016)
    Liked 795 Times in 588 Posts
    Oh great .
    Steve again , whining about people whining .

Show some balls and pick a side .

Hee hee .

Liked 792 Times in 654 Posts
    I think this accident today may have revealed how Rosberg has been getting the upper hand at the starts this year. He may have figured out that the energy recovery mode gave a better traction from standstill than the normal startoff mode. While Hamilton has been following the instructed start procedures, Nico may have been using the unorthodox energy recovery mode. Every other race before today, Hamilton has had crashes at the first corner, hence has not been in the position in this grand prix to challenge Rosberg into the second corner.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    I think this accident today may have revealed how Rosberg has been getting the upper hand at the starts this year. He may have figured out that the energy recovery mode gave a better traction from standstill than the normal startoff mode. While Hamilton has been following the instructed start procedures, Nico may have been using the unorthodox energy recovery mode. Every other race before today, Hamilton has had crashes at the first corner, hence has not been in the position in this grand prix to challenge Rosberg into the second corner.
    All cars are in the same starting mode at the start and later forcibly switch into the default mode set by the driver. The starting mode is not set by the driver but FIA, ther same way how they can enable/disable DRS. It appears you simply can't accept that Lewis has had starting problems all year.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Oh great .
    Steve again , whining about people whining .

Show some balls and pick a side .

Hee hee .
    Fair enough we would have no debate if we followed my principles..........

Anyway I pick my side........................... I think both drivers are noobs, but brave and fast noobs....
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 792 Times in 654 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    All cars are in the same starting mode at the start and later forcibly switch into the default mode set by the driver. The starting mode is not set by the driver but FIA, ther same way how they can enable/disable DRS. It appears you simply can't accept that Lewis has had starting problems all year.
    I was speculating, but it is interesting that he was able to start the race in the wrong mode and the FIA did not know about it of make a big deal about it. Also interesting is how he was able to get going from standstill in a different mode. I fail to see how he would have had the time to change into that mode between the start line and corner one. Which ever way you look at it, it is peculiar to say the least.