Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DreamLand

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

DreamLand

Now here is a idiot that has obviously been taking media lessons from David Coultard !!

BMW's motorsport boss Mario Theissen is convinced the German squad have the potential to be able to fight with Ferrari and McLaren at the top of the field.

BMW Sauber were the third strongest outfit last season, but went on to finish in second place in the standings following the disqualification of McLaren from the constructors' championship.

During the launch of their new car, BMW said they will be hoping to fight for their maiden victory this year before mounting a championship challenge in 2009, and Theissen is convinced the team have the potential to do it.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Now here is a idiot that has obviously been taking media lessons from David Coultard !!

BMW's motorsport boss Mario Theissen is convinced the German squad have the potential to be able to fight with Ferrari and McLaren at the top of the field.

BMW Sauber were the third strongest outfit last season, but went on to finish in second place in the standings following the disqualification of McLaren from the constructors' championship.

During the launch of their new car, BMW said they will be hoping to fight for their maiden victory this year before mounting a championship challenge in 2009, and Theissen is convinced the team have the potential to do it.
    Last year they were close, but this year's testing times haven't been that great - maybe they are sand-bagging???
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    Last year they were close, but this year's testing times haven't been that great - maybe they are sand-bagging???
    They dont sand-bag at testing, people use that phrase to explain their teams having bad times in testing.
    BMW just isnt where they want to be with their car at the moment, I reckon the electronics ban is hurting them more so than other teams.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems (out of lap testing times) that the old car is faster than the new one. Tha may be a big problem! :P
    ŃBA I love this game! :up:

I don't think it was unreasonable for BMW to be looking to that kind of schedule after their last 2 seasons, especially since it was said before the new car had turned a wheel.

I have yet to see anybody at a car launch say that they just hope the car is not crap.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    There are genuine problems at Sauber BMW!

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=41665

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    There are genuine problems at Sauber BMW!

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=41665
    If the comments in the article are being "politically correct," BMW-Sauber is in BIG trouble!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

yea I would be very happy if they finish 6th
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yea I would be very happy if they finish 6th
    LOL! Why the animosity?

I'm hoping BMW-Sauber are capable of scrapping at the top and keeping Renault behind.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

that is why you are going to have a GloomyDAY !

I don't like people that don't honor contracts - have no use for them!!