Sergio Gadea (1.25)

WSB-
    Yukio Kagayama (1.75)

WSS-
    Tommy Hill (1)
    2008 NASCAR CUP SCRAMBLE CHAMPION

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luodanfox
    Here is my team. I picked Rossi and Bautista myself, but my husband (maxu05) had to help with the others. I don't get to see the WSBK, so I trust my hubby to help me pick.

Angelfox Racing
    We have a winner for best team name already!

Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    "Today marked the unveiling of the rider line-up that Team AFGS Jackal Corse has employed for the 2008 WSBK and MotoGP seasons.

Competing in the pinacle of world motorcylce racing, MotoGP, will be the Aussie/American combo of Anthony West and John Hopkins. Both are relatively young yet vastly experienced and they will provide a solid base for the team to build a large points haul with over the 08 season.

Supporting West and Hopkins in the GP paddock, but racing on lower cylinder machinery, will be Finnish rider Mika Kallio, aboard a 250cc machine and young German Sandro Cortese, aboard 125cc machinery. Both young and eager to improve on their 2007 seasons; Kallio and Cortese should be title threats in 2008 and will be eager to make use of improved machinery.

In the WSBK field, AFGS Jackal Corse will rely on the vastly experienced Carlos Checa to spearhead their 1000cc effort. Checa has made the move from MotoGP and will be eager to add a WSBK title to his long list of motorcycle racing credentials.

Supporting the Spaniard, but competing in the 600cc WSS class will be the dynamic Aussie duo of Broc Parkes and Josh Brookes. Both have undoubted quality and talent aboard a motorcycle, but will hope to improve on their dissapointing 2007 seasons with strong years in 2008. Both have the equipment and talent to add a strong haul of points to the team's kitty throughout the season.

All in all, the team are motivated and excited about the year ahead and hope to make it to the top of the world standings come the seasons end."
    Jake, you really oughta get a job in PR because that is brilliant. Especially the spin job on Carlos Checa. Though, I guess if you had actually listed Checa's credentials as most crashes by a gp rider ever (unconfirmed) and rider with the most wasted factory gp rides in history (confirmed) then he may not sound like such an exciting acquisition! Said that, your team looks strong so all the best to you (though I hope I win ).
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Jake, you really oughta get a job in PR because that is brilliant. Especially the spin job on Carlos Checa. Though, I guess if you had actually listed Checa's credentials as most crashes by a gp rider ever (unconfirmed) and rider with the most wasted factory gp rides in history (confirmed) then he may not sound like such an exciting acquisition! Said that, your team looks strong so all the best to you (though I hope I win ).
    I do enjoy my writing!

However, Checa is a former GP race winner and a Suzuka 8 Hour victor too!

So thats a pretty impressive start to a list of credentials that may include biggest under-achiever and highest crash rate, but we don't include those two, do we?
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Team NoBlouse Racing erupts from the blocks with an exciting new team for 2008

Team NoBlouse has announced details of their rider line-up for the upcoming 2008 season. As per usual policy TNB has tried to fit as many Aussies as possible into its line-up; less tantrums that way

WSB
    83 Russel Holland DF Honda 0.5
    54 Kenan Sofuoglu Ten Kate Honda 2.5

WSS
    24 Garry McCoy Triumph SC 0.75
    23 Broc Parkes Yamaha SSP 1.5

MotoGP
    7 Chris Vermeulen Rizla Suzuki 1.5
    5 Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha 1.25

12 Thomas Luthi Caffe Latte Aprilia 1.25

54 Manuel Poggiali Campetella Aprilia 0.75
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

NinjaMaster team lauch

Ninja Stars Racing Team

MOTOGP
    John Hopkins - 1

250cc
    Hiroshi Aoyama - 1.5

125cc
    Sergio Gadea - 1.25

WSB
    Noriyuki Haga - 3.5

WSS
    Broc Parkes - 1.5
    Garry McCoy - 0.75
    Ivan Clementi - 0.5

Total $10mil

Press Release
    Ninja Stars Racing Team rises like a phoenix out of the ashes of the now defunct Kawazuma Racing Team. Having learnt lessons from the season previous, NSRT have had a significant restructure and are very proud and excited to announce the lineup for the 2008 season.
    The Grand Prix trio of John Hopkins, Hiroshi Aoyama and Sergio Gadea are all extremely keen to build on their impressive 2007 seasons and believe that 2008 is the year to see them really launched into the absolute elite.
    For the production classes, NSRT are stoked to have Noriyuki Haga, Broc Parkes, Garry McCoy and Ivan Clementi on board and see great potential from them for a very positive season ahead.

Team Principle - Clint Tardozzi
    "We at Ninja Stars Racing Team are really excited and confident for the season ahead. We believe that the team we have assembled from the mechanics to the riders to the drinks boy are of the highest quality and we know all are commited to a successful 2008 campaign. Let the racing begin!".
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just making a few minor alterations, we'll call them 'policial' issues concerning sponsorship

MotoGP
    13 Anthony West Kawasaki Racing 1
    21 John Hopkins Kawasaki Racing 1

36 Mika Kallio Red Bull KTM 2

38 Bradley Smith Polaris World Aprilia 1.25

WSBK
    10 Fonsi Nieto Alstare Suzuki 1.75

WSS
    25 Josh Brookes Stiggy Honda 1.25
    65 Jonathan Rea Ten Kate Honda 1.75

Total = $10 mil.
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Trying to be blindly patriotic by selecting 3 Brits - this could backfire

MotoGP - James Toseland 1.25m
    MotoGP - Andrea Dovizioso 1.25
    250 - Hector Barbera 1.5m
    125 - Sergio Gadea 1.25m
    125 - Bradley Smith 1.25m
    WSB - Carlos Checa 2.25m
    WSS - Craig Jones 1.25m

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like a bit of patriotism, though it can definately burn you. At least you picked the good Brits neninja. I think they will do well for you.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    [quote="NinjaMaster"]We have a winner for best team name already!

I talked to my wife about making up her team. I asked her what to call her team. I call my wife 'The Fox' , as she can make a face like a fox. She said "Foxangel Racing". I told her that this does not roll off the tongue so well. I suggested that she call it Angelfox Racing. It only occured to me after your post, that Angelfox is a maker of some of the finest motorcycle leathers in the world. Oh well, it's a great name for a team none the less.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    TEAM HURRICANE

MOTOGP:
    Dani Pedrosa - 2.5
    Andrea Dovizioso - 1

250cc GP:
    Thomas Luthi - 1.25
    Lukas Pesek - 1

125cc GP:
    Joan Olive - 1.25

WSBK:
    Fonsi Nieto - 1.75

WSS:
    Joshua Brookes - 1.25

TOTAL 10mil.

Team Hurricane Press Release.
    Team Hurricane launched it's 2008 race program in front of a packed media gallery today at the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona, Spain. Team Hurricane announced returning Spaniards Dani Pedrosa, Joan Olive and Fonsi Nieto would be joined by Swiss Thomas Luthi, Czech Lukas Pesek, Italian Andrea Dovizioso and Australian Joshua Brookes. Team Hurricane also announced a new partnership with Dapprima Racing to oversee the bike preparation in an effort to improve on last season's disappointments headed by electronics guru Michael Hunt who was sadly absent from the team launch.

Team Hurricane media relations officer Nicola McLean apologized for Mr Hunt's absence stating "the last time I saw Mike Hunt was on Tuesday and while I know you'd all like to see Mike Hunt now, it's sadly not possible. You will find however that during the season Mike Hunt will be very accessible to the large media contingent and any time any of you wish to see Mike Hunt please come and see me in the Team Hurricane garage."

Team Hurricane will continue it's preperations at approved Dorna and FGSport tests throughout the winter break in preperations for round 1 of the World Superbike/Supersport championship in Qatar on February 23rd and MotoGP round 1 also at Qatar on March 9.
    Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love: