Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile VXR Improvements

I am a big VXR supporter and get to see them at most BTCC meetings. The team done an amazing job to have the Vectra not only ready for the '07 season but to have such a great package that showed over the Seat team who had at least a 12 month head start over 888.

At the moment i am writing a document that will be passed to the Luton based team. I have a friend in the team who has said the ideas will be passed to the relevent people, to try and improve the teams off the track image, so that us the fans have a say in what we want to try and feel more involved in the team. I have alot of ideas of my own and have also talked to other VXR supporters at the race meetings and got some good ideas.

I want to hear from any VXR supporters that think the team can offer you something to feel more involved. So please use this thread to give me feed back or email me with your ideas and i can include them.

Hope to hear from your soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Croz

A few suggestions:

Membership to a VXR fans club, giving various priviliges, such as discounts on merchandise.

Access to VXR paddock / garage at race weekends.

Fans photo gallery on the VXR web site.

Competitions.

etc

8)

Pete T
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for your imput. They were things that i was thinking about. What sort of monthly prize would you like to see in a fan club draw? And how much would you be willing to pay for a year membership?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Croz
    What sort of monthly prize would you like to see in a fan club draw?
    VIP passes, VXR car rides, merchandise, etc,

Quote Originally Posted by Croz
    And how much would you be willing to pay for a year membership?
    Only about a tenner!
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blogs from drivers and key team members
    Live showing of BTCC races - do they already do that?
    VXR BTCC highlights videos
    VXRacing VBulletin forum
    Members only BTCC models
    £5-10 I'd pay for membership

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the replies, keep the ideas coming. I think we would be lucky to get VXR to do it for £10. I was thinking more around £20, would you all be willing to pay that?

The model idea is great. Ther is alot of 1:43 scale cars around from the 90's but nothing later. I've got most of the Williams Renault Laguna's myself. How many people would be willing to buy a 1:43 scale Vectra?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

vauxhall

I would be willing to pay £20, the vip passes sound a good idea. The thing they did where if u showed a vauxhall keyfob, and that got you entry to a vauxhall owners section was brilliant. Was that just at oulton park or everywhere?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmylad
    I would be willing to pay £20, the vip passes sound a good idea. The thing they did where if u showed a vauxhall keyfob, and that got you entry to a vauxhall owners section was brilliant. Was that just at oulton park or everywhere?
    Was everywhere I think! We used at Rockingham, thought I was 17+ as Dad gave me key to get in, even though I am 16.
    RIP Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would pay £20 for it and would most definitely buy the model Vectra if they were to make 1. I think the model would sell out instantly. Please keep us up to date on any progress.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I for one think Vauxhall and their hospitality etc doesn't need much improving, they laready have a massive merchandise lorry, and the drivers lounge for vauxhall owners with free food and drink, and the driver talks. As well as additionally giving 600 free tickets away and exclusive parking to VXR owners already. This is so much more than any other team, i dont see SEAT doing that

I do beleive though they could use many of these factors more in advertising, like the VXR owners commitment and support in their advertising.

Vauxhall keep up the good work!!!

Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.