Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The car textures and number plate is mirrored too lol

FocusChampion on your second run me and you are tied! lol
    http://www.wrc3f.tk|| CMR2 BRC Yorkshire/McRae Tribute Winner :) ||

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    What ids further the plan? I read in some threads the 'drivers' post times to jso1985. Stage times, Day times, total time? What must I do?

FocusChampion makes CMR2 Championship debut

Driver FocusChampion makes this weekend his debut in CMR2 Championship. In CMR2 Rally Japan he is driving a private Focus 01. He know CMR2 rally very well, but he's never contest in a Worldwide Championship so far.

"It would be amazing to be part of the worldwide rally drivers" he said.
    He never drived before in Japan, but don't expect problems. "No at all!", he laughed, "Japan is simillar of Australia. A little bit differenceand, but I liked Australia! So we enjoy this very much."

What can we expect from the Dutch crew. "Our goal is a good time. That is most important. If we get points, we have drink some beer. That would very nice on our first Worldwide Championship."

The crew want to contest in 2008. They found allready some budget for next year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WC Rookie Contests Second World Event - wrc3f.tk news

BRC Newbie Will is taking part in his second WRC event this week, despite a disastrous Spain event, which saw him 8th in the Subaru after tyre problems.

He hopes to finish in the top 5 for this event, said to be one of his favourites.

He said in a press release earlier today," I like Japan, fast flowing stages with a little challenge in places. The Scooby is good, great car for this rally, and I can't wait to see how we get on."

The BRC driver has 2 BRC events and 1 WRC event under his belt, and he also took part in the Colin McRae Tribute Stages Rally earlier last month, which he won.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Shakedown

02:55.66
    02:58.85
    02:55.61

I'm not expecting much from this rally, and my position in the championship is pretty much sealed if I enter the last 3 rallys of the season, and perhaps even score a few points.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FocusChampion
    What is further the plan? I read in some threads the 'drivers' post times to jso1985. Stage times, Day times, total time? What must I do?
    Can anybody give me a hand? Do I post all the times? And where?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you PM your stage times to .... um...... ????????
    wrc3f.tk <-- Our Site

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The best way to post it, is fill in the excel time table and send it to jso1985.
    If you are member of Yahoo cmr2 group, you can find time table there. If not, send me PM with your email address.

btw I wrote the cheat for mirror and nothing happend likewise. Do anybody know what could be wrong?
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    on the cheat menu make sure you press ok/enter instead of triangle/esc otherwise it won't accept the cheat code

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what Will L said

as for the times, you can send me the timecard to my e-mail [email:1s54ciqh]jso_1985@yahoo.com[/email:1s54ciqh] or via PM(no need of the excel file, it's just to make things easier when doing the stage-by-stage results) either way you need to send me your stage times and day totals.

to Exhausted and Tannat need a clarification here, wich cars are you using for this rally?
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be in the Ford for the rest of the season
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(