Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Girls

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oi it could be worse.... at least you dont have a crazy stalker lady hasseling you AND your friends... im the friend in this dilemma. mate of mine had 'relations' with this girl, but saw nothing coming out of it so he broke it off. and she blew a fuse! she waits outside his house follows him places, and then lashes out at us cause we are his mate! She somehow manages to find out what nightclubs we go to and finds us, yells random **** and she usually ends up getting kicked out of the club. nutcase

But sir hobbes, as for your little dilemma... my guess, let hey go...

why are women so farkin complicated?
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've come to the conclusion that women are complete mysteries, and that men will never understand them.

However, I also think that women understand men perfectly. Therefore everything a woman does that confuses a man is either deliberate or it's because she doesn't realise that the man doesn't understand her. LotusElise, what do you think?
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IMHO, alot of things that go wrong in the world are because of misunderstandings. Be clear and hope for the best, I suppose

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I've been Married for over 17yrs now ( that long??!!), and Still can't work out what the hells going on in my beloved's head???

Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    Guys, always remember having sex with a female "friend" can screw-up a good friendship.
    So true, gets very awkward and eventually distant. Keep friendly, Stay as you always are, but time will tell. Obviously she play through the prospect in her mind, She trusts you, Don't change be the man that you are.
    Ayrton Senna Is the one true GOD!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The title of the thread says it all really.

Women are ****ing nuts. Fact.

If I ever meet a bloke who can figure out what really goes on in a womans head Ill eat not only my hat but my entire wardrobe.

Sir Hobbes, just go with the flow.
    Im back! Now what'd I miss?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonBrooke
    I've come to the conclusion that women are complete mysteries, and that men will never understand them.

However, I also think that women understand men perfectly. Therefore everything a woman does that confuses a man is either deliberate or it's because she doesn't realise that the man doesn't understand her. LotusElise, what do you think?

For the record, I don't understand men perfectly at all!
    I was born intelligent. Education ruined me.

The Chaser are back! :D

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Gee, what about the simplest(not the easiest I guess though) solution: talk to her? If you don't like to be played with, you should do it, or what do you think?
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusElise
    She might just be a person who enjoys more physical affection with her friends sometimes. I've known both men and women like this - more women than men, but one male friend in particular is like this a lot of the time.

Kudos to you for not forcing the issue though.
    I agree

Always always always always get to know someone for at least a few months before thinking of them as anything more than just a friend. You usually get a better understanding of what they're like and after a few months you can tell whether they're girlfriend material and you'll be boyfriend material

Don't disobey this rule and you'll be OK most times
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Gee, what about the simplest(not the easiest I guess though) solution: talk to her? If you don't like to be played with, you should do it, or what do you think?
    Thats another thing, we've had a few conversations about what we are or could be and such.

The first time was after we went out for a few weeks and she said that she just got out of something and didn't want anything so I totally respected that.

Inbetween the first and second conversation she cuddled with me first and had me stay over first, I didn't make any moves.

The second time was about a month ago when she said that she said she would be single for three months to herself so we would probably be more in the new year.

It was between the second and third conversation that she kissed me first, I totaly didn't initate it. I was about to leave and went to her room to get my jacket and she totally made the move.

Then a couple weeks ago after we made out for a while she said that she didn't want a boyfriend and needed to "figure out who she is" because she's always been in a relationship and the kicker was she said if she wanted a boyfriend it'd be me. A few days later she kissed me again. And the next day she kissed me good by when I droped her off at the airport so she could go back to her home town.

Now things have seemed to go backwards since she got back from her hometown about a week ago.
    \"The advantage of jumping the start is that you can get away a lot quicker.\" - Murray Walker
    \"...if my aunt had wheels, she could be a tram...\" - Corrado Provera

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebee

For the record, I don't understand men perfectly at all!
    Well that's good to hear, I suppose. But are you the rule or the exception in this respect??

Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Sigh, Erki, if only life were that easy...
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!