Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Girls

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Crazy Girls

I don't get it. About two months ago I met a girl who was pretty cool. I asked her if she wanted to be more than friends but she said no and I was fine with that because we had good times hanging out and I wasn't looking for anything when we first met anyway.

But then a few weeks later she cuddles with me first, has me stay the night at her place first, and later kisses me first. I mean I respected what she said what she wanted and didn't put any moves on her. Then a few weeks ago she says that she doesn't want a boyfriend. We still hang out and she has even kissed me after saying she didn't want a boyfriend.

Now this past week for the first time when we were watching tv she didn't cuddle with me. She said she was cold and I said I was too so she went to get a blanket, but she got two so she woudln't have to share.

If she didn't want a boyfriend and knew it, why did she put the moves on me?
    \"The advantage of jumping the start is that you can get away a lot quicker.\" - Murray Walker
    \"...if my aunt had wheels, she could be a tram...\" - Corrado Provera

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    if you ever figure it out, please let me know

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You really think this is explainable in any other way than ... she's a girl.

You will never understand them so don't go crazy trying to.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    She might just be a person who enjoys more physical affection with her friends sometimes. I've known both men and women like this - more women than men, but one male friend in particular is like this a lot of the time.

Kudos to you for not forcing the issue though.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Ever heard of f***buddy? Maybe that's what she is after?

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Girls are always understating something. When she said she didn't want a boyfriend, she might have actually meant she didn't want an obliging relationship but wouldn't mind anything short of that. When she made her moves she just must have provoked you to take initiative. So, my friend, you might as well have blown your chances.

I've had a story like that when I was on vacation and on the very first night a nice girl invited me to stay in her room overnight as friends, which we did. We still are friends although we went our separate ways and are 2,000 kms away from each other. But I have that sweetly sad feeling inside it could and should have been more than that.
    Llibertat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't try to understand women, it really isn't possible :

Their mind changes, they don't tell you, you're meant to know about it. It happens with my mum and sister all the time

Still, you could always go gay if you prefer :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Do we really "understand" anyone else? Or ourselves even, all the time?
    Women are no more mysterious than men, or martians probably. It all depends on your relationship and how well you know the person.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusElise
    Do we really "understand" anyone else? Or ourselves even, all the time?
    Women are no more mysterious than men, or martians probably. It all depends on your relationship and how well you know the person.
    I also struggle with understanding myself.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just out of interest how old is she?
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!