Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko
    i remember this well why they did send only Loeb and not Radstrom aswell. The car had already proven themselfs that year, they already did real test rally's like Greece and Safari. Australia is not that special to test compare the previous ones or snow or tarmac rally's.
    Well lets just say I was there and could see that Loeb was just out for a Sunday drive he wasn't pushing. Australia's conditions are unique enough to warrant a test for a team if they have the money.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Well lets just say I was there and could see that Loeb was just out for a Sunday drive he wasn't pushing. Australia's conditions are unique enough to warrant a test for a team if they have the money.
    yes Daniel, offcorse they did some test-work that weekend but the main reason was to go to Australia was for extra xperience for Loeb.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good choise to put the testdrivers behind the steeringwheel.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    good choise to put the testdrivers behind the steeringwheel.
    Well, it's clear 2008 will be a full learning year for Suzuki with no expectations otherwise i can't understand to test with one car on each round this year.
    So with one car Bernardi is a good choose at the moment, he's French, so in Corsica there's extra promotion for him, second he's quick on tarmac third he did already a few times the Corsica rally and he's knowing the car on tarmac very good.
    Lindholm is another story: i really do believe that Suzuki will have a name for the no.1 seat next year before the entry-list is closing for the UK round, so it was better to take that driver for rally UK instead of a one-off-go-and- end-of-story Lindholm. Even Rovanpera was a better option.
    Suzuki in my eyes already has showing signs of weakness...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko
    Lindholm is another story: i really do believe that Suzuki will have a name for the no.1 seat next year before the entry-list is closing for the UK round, so it was better to take that driver for rally UK instead of a one-off-go-and- end-of-story Lindholm. Even Rovanpera was a better option.
    Suzuki in my eyes already has showing signs of weakness...
    I think its because like jonkka said, Nandan and Lindholm has been working so many years together already, and he will be the guy who tests the Suzuki more than anyone else next year too, the feedback is much more easier to understand when you know the driver well also, better to see theese outings like tests and nothing else no matter what Tajima says about podium finishes.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    i say that there will be some good positions next year with the SX4 WRC and even this season some great times!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    why?
    aerobatics becomes more interesting when couple of guns atached to wings.:cool:

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    When will they show up the livery of the car???

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    it's already been revealed.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Really? They'll stay in this white livery?