Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

The Madeleine McCann case

I said originally that it didn't add up at all and it seems the Portuguese police seem to think so now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/2/hi/uk_news/6982969.stm

Now if they've murdered their own child and covered it up I hope the greatest of penalties is given to these her and if her husband is involved him too.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    What's worrying about the whole affair is that the debate about whether or not the parents are evil has completely eclipsed the desire to find Madeline safe and well.

I agree that if the parents are involved then they should burn in hell, but I'd much rather the poor kid was found.

I too said all along that there was something fishy about this. But let's keep in mind that Kate is innocent until proven guilty - there's enough vitriol in this morning's tabloids without adding to it on this forum.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It all seems a bit odd, but as Dave said, I would exercise caution before condemning the parents. It's far too early to start making assumptions.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    What's worrying about the whole affair is that the debate about whether or not the parents are evil has completely eclipsed the desire to find Madeline safe and well.

I agree that if the parents are involved then they should burn in hell, but I'd much rather the poor kid was found.

I too said all along that there was something fishy about this. But let's keep in mind that Kate is innocent until proven guilty - there's enough vitriol in this morning's tabloids without adding to it on this forum.
    Agreed. The best outcome is she's found alive and well
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Being a suspect in portugal does not mean much. Here we would say "helping with enquiries"
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I said originally that it didn't add up at all and it seems the Portuguese police seem to think so now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/2/hi/uk_news/6982969.stm

Now if they've murdered their own child and covered it up I hope the greatest of penalties is given to these her and if her husband is involved him too.
    As I understand it, she has been made a formal suspect so that specific questions can be put to her that they wouldn't be able to put unless she was under caution.

The Police should have done this from the start as it's pretty standard practice to suspect those most likely to be involved (those closest to the victim) so you can eliminate or otherwise them from enquiries.

What confuses me is the reason they want to ask her some questions surrounds the hire car where (allegedly) some of Madalines blood was discovered.

On the face of it, this looks like a gently smoking gun (although kids on holiday do have a propensity to cut themselves).

What confuses me is that (allegedly) this car was not hired for several weeks after Madaline went missing.
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Which is where the suspicion comes in. How would her blood get in a car that she never travelled in?

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Seems the investiagtion has been a bit of a mess from start to finish, doesn't look like this is going to change any time soon
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Sky News are reporting that they have information that Kate McCann will be charged with Madeleine's accidental death later today. The family continue to stress that they deny all such accusations.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a feeling I don't really want to know what happened, but I shall find out anyway.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.