Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fastboy
    What made us laugh was, we had travelled from another country to watch the rally ,and we saw drunk finns fast a sleep while all the top cars passed on some stages.What is the point of going to the rally?
    Are you sure they were Finns?

My incident with our eastern neighbors had nothing to do with alcohol. That quattro of guys were acting pretty stupid without a drop.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What made us laugh was, we had travelled from another country to watch the rally ,and we saw drunk finns fast a sleep while all the top cars passed on some stages.What is the point of going to the rally?
    for some saddos the reason to go to any event is to get drunk, if they don't like the sport doesn't even matter I bet they even didn't know any other drivers besides Grönholm(if they were Finnish)
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Rather like the people that presumably exist who spend an entire F1 race inside a hospitality suite without taking in a moment of the race, but less well-off.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Rather like the people that presumably exist who spend an entire F1 race inside a hospitality suite without taking in a moment of the race, but less well-off.
    I recently wondered if people can become bored with a luxury lifestyle. I came to the conclusion that yes they can. For someone who's been sipping champagne on a yacht in Monaco for his whole life, drinking cheap beer from a plastic bag in a park or a forest could be a refreshing experience.
    I could really use a fish right now