Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Let's do it people! I just came back from a trip to Colombia and lost weight! I couldn't believe it. I was cramming my face full of empanadas and running around like maniac, yet I still managed to go from 171 down to 168. Anyway, I just weighed in after a big meal and am at 169. Not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I been doing about 100 sit ups a day for a few weeks. I almost have a six pack!
    Woot! Getting a six-pack was my hardest achievement, in terms of physical aesthetics. Keep up the good work my man. Just remember a few key things: lay off the red meat (stick to chicken and fish), eat more antioxidants, and cardio is king.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Let's do it people! I just came back from a trip to Colombia and lost weight! I couldn't believe it. I was cramming my face full of empanadas and running around like maniac, yet I still managed to go from 171 down to 168. Anyway, I just weighed in after a big meal and am at 169. Not too bad.
    LIGHTWEIGHT!

Woot! Getting a six-pack was my hardest achievement, in terms of physical aesthetics. Keep up the good work my man. Just remember a few key things: lay off the red meat (stick to chicken and fish), eat more antioxidants, and cardio is king.
    I could never give up red meat, just not possible.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Skiing season just might be over, today the track was too soft in many places. Three and half months, 470km and heartrate monitor data shows i have improved my fitness.

Next week is cycling season. Might have to do a 10km time trial test to see if I'm still beaten by 13 year old girls.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I just completed a red cycle route. I thought my fitness was seriously shot near the end. It knew my brakes needed looking at but it was only when I finished that I realised my rear brakes had been stuck on. Red routes are classed as being difficult. No sh** they are difficult with your brakes locked on. I just thought I'd become really unfit. Panic over.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    LIGHTWEIGHT!
    I'm drowning in your tears of envy.

I'll start my cut next Monday because I need to be fit for the military.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    I'm drowning in your tears of envy.
    The only tears of envy will be when we go to gym together and I lift weights three times bigger than you
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Do you train your entire body? There are plenty of blokes in my gym that only train thier upper body and can lift huge weights. As they don't train their lower body they have weedy little legs and never wear shorts. Always makes me chuckle as they just look weird.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol, get used to going home on foot, no need to train the little legs

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I think my exercise regime is being hampered by my drinking regime
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I think my exercise regime is being hampered by my drinking regime
    When I was at Uni I used my drinking regime as part of my exercise regime. I developed what I called 'the Cider and Pork Chop Diet' which basically stemmed from me being too lazy to cook anything other than toast and pork chops, and Strongbow being 3 quid for 16 gallons (or summint). The excessive drinking meant lots of walking to and from town and the lack of a decent meal meant I lost weight.

For those worried that the diet wasn't balanced I can assure you that I took the precaution of eating a Snickers bar every now and then. Snickers are useful because they have each of the food types, protein, fats, water, nougat and chocolate.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.