Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ice Cream, Air conditioning, i wana trade places
    Its winter here and was 2°C last night.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I found nearly 2 seconds in a half hour practice last night. most of my speed came from downforce adjustments.

tannat- on default settings my top speed was 180mph, with alterations it was 186mph, lowest speed was around 50mph at La Source.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I found nearly 2 seconds in a half hour practice last night. most of my speed came from downforce adjustments.

tannat- on default settings my top speed was 180mph, with alterations it was 186mph, lowest speed was around 50mph at La Source.
    Are you running any downforce at all?
    I'm at 50% front and rear (i.e. no downforce)

I think I'm at probably 184 for my top speed. Probably slower than 50....

I'm losing time at Malmedy and the bus stop chicane-absolutely messy in both areas...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Yep, but I may increase it for the race as I couldn't do 10 laps without making an error.

Low ride height will increase top speed. Are you braking for Eu Rouge? Don't!!! Have you tried using manual gears to see if your top speed improves? Maybe I just brake a fraction later :\
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, but I may increase it for the race as I couldn't do 10 laps without making an error.

Low ride height will increase top speed. Are you braking for Eu Rouge? Don't!!! Have you tried using manual gears to see if your top speed improves? Maybe I just brake a fraction later :\
    I'm at .10 front and .15 rear for ride height...

Nope-flat out from la source until braking for Malmedy...

Are you flat through the sweepers (first right then left) before Stavelot?

How about Stavelot itself? It's a decreasing radius turn, I think. If I don't tap the brakes I go off there...

Something is wrong with my gmae disc. It pauses from time to time (rarely, thankfully) and the sound cuts out. No sound=no indication on when to shift
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    I'm at .10 front and .15 rear for ride height...

Nope-flat out from la source until braking for Malmedy...

Are you flat through the sweepers (first right then left) before Stavelot?

How about Stavelot itself? It's a decreasing radius turn, I think. If I don't tap the brakes I go off there...

Something is wrong with my gmae disc. It pauses from time to time (rarely, thankfully) and the sound cuts out. No sound=no indication on when to shift
    Surely you brake for Les Combes

I can't take the Fagnes flat but use a bit of handbrake at Stavelot.

Having rear ride height higher than the front increases drag. I have them equal.

Update

1.J.B...........1m.52:39
    2.BobZee.....1m.52.47
    3.Vuko Snr...1m.53.06
    4.Vuko Jnr....1m.53.38(unofficial)
    5.J.Shell.......1m.54.48
    6.tannat.......1m.55.07

Jon Brown moves onto provisional pole. His rival Johnny Shell is languishing over 2 seconds behind. If only he had as much driving ability as he has ego

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Surely you brake for Les Combes

I can't take the Fagnes flat but use a bit of handbrake at Stavelot.

Having rear ride height higher than the front increases drag. I have them equal.

I'm confusing Malmedy with Les Combes.
    Handbrake is a good idea for Stavelot-I'll have a go..

My HoF time is a 1:55.07, but doesn't impact the existing order...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re Qualifying

Love the map of the track!!! All those names of corners.... Well done J.B you are going to make this Rd a challenge. The Vuko boys are going to make a proper assault on the track today. The reason for Vuko Jnr's "unofficial" time is that he has not opened up the International V8's on his profile - he has to use mine, therefore unless he beats my time we can't get another code & vice versa if he beats mine..... but it will work itself out in the end. Watch out for BobZee - he is the real danger at the moment. I've heard that KingSpeedy will make it to Spa - hope we get a good turn up.

On another matter - J.B came up with a good idea which we could use in future races - that the top qualifiers start at the rear, the mid-qualifiers start in the midfield & the bottom qualifiers start at the front of the grid. Comments!!!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    not a bad idear.
    So far ive only mannaged a 1m.55.53, going to try and go quicker. (haven't posted it yet).

Is anyone apart from me not using a steering wheel?
    and tannat how do you go throught les combes with you car so low?

1 more thing, who has + camber and who has - camber?