Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Question Fixed penalty driving conviction points dodge??

Hope the mods dont mind me posting this, please delete if this is deemed unsuitable, I merely looking for confirmation that this is false information.

I Saw this on another forum, my initial thoughts are.. load of Balloney !! as you wouldnt get your licence back until the conviction was processed. It went as follows....

"I tried to send this to everyone I know. I know that for a fact is works so if you ever get in this situation, you have an out. We discovered that this procedure works nationwide. Read it and try it. You have nothing to lose but the points on your license.

This is how it works:
    If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or whatever the case may be, and you are going to get points on your licence, then there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any points. When you get your fine, send in the cheque to pay for it and if the fine is, for example £30. Then make the cheque out for £31 or some small amount over the fine. The system will then have to send you back a cheque for the difference. But here is the trick; **DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHEQUE!!! Throw it away!!

Points are not assessed to your licence until all financial transactions are complete. If you do not cash the cheque, then the transactions are NOT complete. However, the system has gotten its money and is happy and will not bother you any more. This information came to our attention from a very reliable computer company that sets up the standard database used by each county's computing system.

Good luck and share this with all your friends and other family members as well!!! "

Your thoughts?
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    i belive that it s rubbish, although i think it perhaps stemmed from truth, maybe a few years ago it would have worked but if it ever did the loophole is well and truly closed now, as is not signing things, not declaring who was driving etc, in fact some of these things wil get you extra points and fines!
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Old wives tail which existed in Australia as well.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    This has been going around for years and years and years and years and years. In fact I think my Mum told me this tale when I was 2
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 252 Times in 68 Posts
    Yeah, it's ben around the rumours in Australia, doesn't work as found out by a friend of mine who tried it a couple of years ago.

Ray
    2007 Australian Rally Champion Driver Class P3
    2011 Australian Rally Champion Codriver Privateers Cup and Premier League,
    2014 Australian Targa Champion Codriver Late Classic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quick answer.......

NOT TRUE!
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof
    is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools:grenade:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb

It was was believed to be true in the States as the computer would not procced until everything was finalized.
    As with all good ways of beating the system, the people in control find out & remedy the situation.
    It wouldn't hurt to try it but don't expect it to work because in time it would be caught.
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    This has been going around for years and years and years and years and years. In fact I think my Mum told me this tale when I was 2
    Lol.. 1st I'd heard of it, knew it couldnt work though.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    If you get flashed by a speed camera, simply reverse back through it and it will automatically undo your ticket.

That's true, that is. I read it on the internet.

Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    If you get flashed by a speed camera, simply reverse back through it and it will automatically undo your ticket.

That's true, that is. I read it on the internet.

But you have to reverse at the same speed you passed the camera in the first place. :
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof
    is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools:grenade: