Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Just pretend it was chivalry.
    I try to let most riders past except Harley riders, though they usually just muscle their way past anyway.
    It is certainly quiet round here lately. I've been guilty also, struggling to find the time to get on and last year if I missed a few days I had hours of reading to catch up on, today only about 4 threads. I'll have to try harder to make more time methinks.
    Chivalry!! Pleeeeeze...
    You guys are soooo funny!!! LOL...

Harleys are usually caled Cattle Dogs here, as they are usually on the back of a ute!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This is way left field here, but, have any of you watched Underbelly ? I have downloaded up to episode 9, and I am waiting for episode 10,11 and 12 to finish downloading. If you are not aware, Underbelly is an Aussie TV show, (no, it's nothing like neighbors or home and away), but a story of the underworld, gang scene in Melbourne, Australia. I must say that I was surprised by it, mainly because of the nudity,(I am not complaining mind you), the sexual content, the obscene language and the violence. I think it is great, that a tv production company had the coconuts to show it how it is. If you watch it,or, have watched it, let me know what you think.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    This is way left field here, but, have any of you watched Underbelly ? I have downloaded up to episode 9, and I am waiting for episode 10,11 and 12 to finish downloading. If you are not aware, Underbelly is an Aussie TV show, (no, it's nothing like neighbors or home and away), but a story of the underworld, gang scene in Melbourne, Australia. I must say that I was surprised by it, mainly because of the nudity,(I am not complaining mind you), the sexual content, the obscene language and the violence. I think it is great, that a tv production company had the coconuts to show it how it is. If you watch it,or, have watched it, let me know what you think.
    Its shown here in Queensland. I have been watching as I have a friend in Victoria who can't watch it!!!

Its actually got me hooked!! I even bought the bloody book!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I wasn't aware there was a book. I must say that I am hooked also. It's better than watching these lame reality shows.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wasn't aware there was a book. I must say that I am hooked also. It's better than watching these lame reality shows.
    THose reality shows are awful aren't they? I don't watch them at all. Actually I don't really watch that much TV at all. I would rather read a book.. or talk on the computer..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Never heard of it but its sounds verrry interesting, bit like Aus's answer to The Sopranos? Do you remember an aussie TV drama from the early '90s John, called The Great Bookie Robbery? Classic!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't remember that one..

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    Never heard of it but its sounds verrry interesting, bit like Aus's answer to The Sopranos? Do you remember an aussie TV drama from the early '90s John, called The Great Bookie Robbery? Classic!
    I remember the name, but cannot recall the plot, but, I will try to find it through P2P I am always looking for something to watch, due to the lack of English TV here and the saturation of BS reality programs. I hate these shows with a passion. I don't watch much telly, but, my wife and I love to curl up on the couch, (that's Sofa for the Yanks ) and watch a documentry, be it animals, science etc, etc, after a hard days work. I love watching old tv shows from the 50's,60's and 70's, so I am online trying to find them when I have some free time. Some of these shows are hilarious, and some of them would be banned from tv these days.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you remember Kingswood Country. Its still on Fox here but I don't think it could go on Free to Air ..The way Ted refers to his son in law...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I used to love Kingswood country, great show. "Your not taking the Kingswood, I just polished the dipstick" I would love to see this show again. I thought it was similar in some ways to a British show called 'Love Thy Neighbor' also a great show, and most likely banned now. I think the world is too sensitive these days.
    Sandra O is YUMMY