Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    Agreed, John. It's a shame it's so quiet.

Admittedly, I've not written a great deal for a while myself - am doing a course with work which finishes in June and takes up a bit of my evenings, and attempting to organise my karting season too amongst other things.

The alternate opinion is that people mostly only make noise when they're complaining (see F1 board - they hate everything!), and we've not got much to complain about at present (a few more bikes on the main MotoGP grid, that's about it?) - just getting on and enjoying the racing!
    I think one of the problems is the 'lack of stories' - Motorcycling is very rarely in the general press and media- hence the lack of stories and the lack of discussion. There are always stories to report, but they very rarely are. Same thing with WRC, WTCC, for example go on the BBC Sport Motorsport webpage - all F1 stories - updated daily; the other Motorsport is left, only updated sporadically.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is hardly ever anything in the papers here in Queensland about bike racing.. so you could be right..

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will just have to find the stories and get this forum pumping Look out motorsport media, maxu is on the job
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.motormeuk.nl/bekijken/103...ring-2003.html

Aii I miss that machine It's absolutely my favourite one, the sound, the drift, the speed it's incredible..

I mean the RC211V uh
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    In case anyone cares I've changed my 'letting scooters overtake' rule because I saw a girl on a scooter who had really cute eyes so had to let her have space I don't care if it sounds shallow, they're my rules and I'll do what I want :
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    In case anyone cares I've changed my 'letting scooters overtake' rule because I saw a girl on a scooter who had really cute eyes so had to let her have space I don't care if it sounds shallow, they're my rules and I'll do what I want :

Men!!! Would you have done the same thing for a fellow with "cute eyes"

I hope she waved and or at least winked at you for doing that for her..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just pretend it was chivalry.
    I try to let most riders past except Harley riders, though they usually just muscle their way past anyway.
    It is certainly quiet round here lately. I've been guilty also, struggling to find the time to get on and last year if I missed a few days I had hours of reading to catch up on, today only about 4 threads. I'll have to try harder to make more time methinks.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think everyone gets caught up in their own issues, and it makes it hard to find the time to post. I had the same problem late last year, I just got caught up with work and neglected the forum. I must say, at least all the regulars seem to be lurking about, and a lot of new names popping up here and there. I am sure as the year goes on, there will be more to chat about. And Jan, I would be a sucker and make way for beautiful eyes, and smile, and tush, and, well you know. Sorry Roby, but I can't see any dude being cute, despite my signature
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    And Jan, I would be a sucker and make way for beautiful eyes, and smile, and tush, and, well you know. Sorry Roby, but I can't see any dude being cute, despite my signature
    I don't know...I can think of a few cute dudes!!

Its ok about your sig I understand!!