Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    Verstappen sounds angry
    Are you surprised? He drove one helluva race and the team effed it up with a botched stop.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    Are you surprised? He drove one helluva race and the team effed it up with a botched stop.
    I can't blame him for being annoyed honestly - the team screwed up but these things happen in F1 and he'll have to learn to take these things on the chin.

Really good race. Lewis race was screwed after the start. Overall he drove a perfect race thereafter. This should be an interesting season it looks like

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Fell asleep but woke up in time to say " Rogro baby" '
    May the forza be with you

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Liked 156 Times in 153 Posts
    No surprizes other than Haas in the points already.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    It was interesting to see that everyone from 5th to 15th was running pretty similar pace for a lot of the race. I think that bodes well for competitive racing in the midfield this season.

Manor were close to the pace at times as well, but still a bit behind. And with their budget they will surely get further away, not closer. But who knows maybe there will be a track that suits their car and they'll be able to compete with someone somewhere.

Liked 1,088 Times in 607 Posts
    I don't know if it has been said but, 40 years ago the talk would have been about the death of Alonso. I am still amazed at how well these cars are built. He walked away from a car that looked like King Kong crushed.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

7. Likes: airshifter (20th March 2016),andyone (20th March 2016),Mia 01 (21st March 2016),truefan72 (21st March 2016),Whyzars (22nd March 2016)
    Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    That was a bad off by Alonso. I'm glad they showed him out before they showed the car, because I really wouldn't expect someone to walk away from that so quick, and looking at the car was a fine display of how much safety has improved. TBH it looked to me like Esteban was more shook up over it than Alonso was. Glad they are both ok.

Overall good to great racing. The start changed the game and gave Ferrari a chance, but I think strategy ruined it. I think just about everyone down to mid field and even below did what they could and drove hard. I don't understand a couple of the strategy calls but it's easy to second guess them after the fact.

Even though helped by attrition, I think it's great to see such a good finish from Haas at the opener. The last thing I would want to see is another team that can't at least have a chance at points. Improvements from McLaren, and Toro Rosso seem positive as well.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    I was tired and slept (essentially forgot bout the race) after a very full saturday Looks like I missed a lot.

But yes Alonso was lucky to walk away from that shunt. Also good that Hamilton did not win, so he gets fired up for the coming races and we see some close fighting up next.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    The SC and the red flag ruined it. The moment Merc were back on the tail of Vettel it was all over. Especially Hamilton profited massively, else his race could well have ended in the minor points.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

11. Likes: Mia 01 (21st March 2016)
    Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I missed the race due to not wanting to get up early and found out the result so didn't bother watching the replay. Alonso was lucky, that's all lol.