Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re Rd 4 V8 Supercars Preview & Qualifying - Laguna Seca

Rd 4 takes the V8 Supercars to the USA for the first time at Laguna Seca. We are going to do qualifying on Time Trial mode for this Rd. All times must be posted on the codemasters hall of fame & also on this thread. I will update the top 5 times every night until next Thursday evening(3rd May) at 8pm Australian time when qualifying finishes. No qualifying times will be accepted after this. You can submit as many times as you like but you can only claim one position on the grid. The results will go up at around 8.15pm & the qualfying pts distributed. The RACE DETAILS will then be outlined & drivers will get 9 days for the race.
    Qualifying Details:
    *Time Trial Mode
    *Free Set Ups - no cheats or boosts!
    *You must post times on Codies & thread. No excuses will be accepted!
    *Times must be posted before Thurs.3rd May 8pm.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I haven't had much joy dipping below the 1m08s in default at present so hopefully, a few tweaks will get me moving well.
    Michael \"Beef\" Park 1966 - 2005 RIP
    Richard Britton 1970 - 2005 RIP

Go n-eiri an bothar leo!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm still in the process of working my way through to unlocking the V8 International part of the game, hopefully i can get it done in time for this round.

If not at least the next round is at a (proper ) Aussie track, so i'll be in that one

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I think I'm in the 1:03's at the moment.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re V8 Qualifying at Laguna Seca

Three official times have been recorded so far at Laguna Seca:
    Adam Sloma a 1m.2.40 although there are some doubts whether he will be able to make the race - he is currently having talks with his sponsor.
    Current series leader Peter Vuko put his Commodore on the track for the first time today & posted a scorching 1m.02.67. The reigning V8 champ said there was more in the car.
    UK hopeful, Jonny Brown posted a respectable 1m.04.38 but was sure he could get the car into the 03's tomorrow.
    Other drivers have been testing & we are sure to start getting more "official "times in the next few days. Another report tomorrow night!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

I have gone over 1/2 a second faster than my 1:04.38 in the first sector but fluffed up the rest of the lap. I have found that downforce helps you at the end if the lap but compromises the start of the lap. I need to do a lot more laps to refine the set-up.

1:02 will be possible if I start using handbrake to carry more speed in the corners.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I can't register on the Codies Hall of Fame site....keeps telling me my email is incorrect

If I can't get it sorted by the deadline it looks like i'm out.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm going to do crap here

1:07.36 is my best time..position 29 (at time of posting, under the name of Nick D) on the hall of shame..
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    I can't register on the Codies Hall of Fame site....keeps telling me my email is incorrect

Good stuff, one less top boy to worry about!!!!

Only joking Geoff, why is that your e-mail is incorrect? Can you not try another one?
    Michael \"Beef\" Park 1966 - 2005 RIP
    Richard Britton 1970 - 2005 RIP

Go n-eiri an bothar leo!

Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer

Can you not use outlook express? It accepts Hotmail accounts