Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    The first part of this rally started out a bit boring but the 2nd part was quite interesting. Paddon winning is the cherry on top of the cake. I have to say his drive on the last stage was one of the most amazing I have seen. Ogier looked like he was going 98%, but Paddon was at 105%!

As I was watching and listening to his pace notes I noticed he had many "action" words and descriptions of the line to take and road characteristics. It made me think of Lundefaret's posts. And then I come and read the forum and see maybe it's no coincidence.

In any case I do hope he continues at the highest level and we have many good fights in the future, however I think over a whole rally he is still behind Ogier.

Where can poor old dinosaurs see some of this last stage in-car action? Link?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 16,102 Times in 6,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post

In any case I do hope he continues at the highest level and we have many good fights in the future, however I think over a whole rally he is still behind Ogier.
    agree! the good is that guy is steadily progressing.Hope to keep progressing and work hard as he is doing now.

That win needed for wrc,for Paddon,for Hyundai,and for all the other drivers are moaning and are happy with 4-6-8th position finish.

Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    Where can poor old dinosaurs see some of this last stage in-car action? Link?
    yes.i d like to see too guys.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    If WRC.com want some clicks they will upload Paddons incar from the power stage. But that would require them to have a full functioning brain.. so no big hopes.

5. Likes: AL14 (24th April 2016),janvanvurpa (24th April 2016),raybak (25th April 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    If WRC.com want some clicks they will upload Paddons incar from the power stage. But that would require them to have a full functioning brain.. so no big hopes.
    They will do it in two weeks with the camera staring at the rearmirror.

7. Likes: itix (25th April 2016),N.O.T (24th April 2016),raybak (25th April 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    i have just sent this very polite email to them... i am sure they will reply.

Is there a reason why you guys do not use proper camera angles for your footage ? like for example these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_1vVDwmkg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0MANBDX4Ag
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_czCfio9PY

you know, camera angles that actually give you a true sense of speed and not that retarded stuff you use where you see half a bonnet and the camera points to the left ??

Are you doing it because you are stupid like that and this is the best you can think of ?? or you just do not care about the product ?

Can you imagine (probably not) the exposure you could get for example after todays rally and Paddons drive on the power stage if you had 4-5 cameras on his car (full HD not that 480p crap you have) from some interesting incar and outside angles ?

Can you please try and do your job ?

Best regards.

9. Likes: AL14 (24th April 2016),andyone (25th April 2016),arko5 (24th April 2016),Arnold Triyudho Wardono (24th April 2016),dimviii (24th April 2016),dupanton (25th April 2016),EightGear (24th April 2016),jarauto2 (25th April 2016)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundefaret View Post
    Its quite true
    We have been working very hard together since just after Sweden, but I am not going to steal his thunder, he is an extremly commited and highly intelligent individual, and this have moved on A LOT faster that I tought possible.
    Mexico was introduction, Otago we worked on a number of things, and this is the first rally we wanted to push a little. We focused VERY hard on El Condor, and i mean VERY hard.
    But I must say, his driving on El Condor just blew my mind, he is just incredible!
    And hopefully I will enjoy working with him a lot in the future.
    But I must say, a BIG, BIG thanks to Olav Bodilsen who spent over 4 years tutoring me in this. I dont even know half of what he does, so thanks Olav
    Is there a relation to your work and his initiative to help young talents in NZ? Congratulations for this success story!
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

11. Likes: Eli (24th April 2016)
    Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    It's out now
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    It's out now
    link?

Liked 1,490 Times in 851 Posts
    wow, I just checked it ewrc and it took Hayden only 23 outings in the WRC with a WorldRallyCar to take his first victory. Only Loeb (10) and Ogier (19) managed to better that..quite impressive I would say imho...
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

15. Likes: dimviii (24th April 2016),Munkvy (26th April 2016)