Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
    I didn't mean to 'like' post no 101. I quoted it not agreed with it.
    yes you did... deep deep down you know you did

Quote Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
    Then I don't understand the basis of your criticism in that case.
    Asked if the team had orchestrated the result, Hamilton said: "I never think those kind of things."

He added: "But I know the team has felt the need to be extra warm [to Rosberg]."

Pushed to elaborate, the 30-year-old said: "I do know what I mean but I'm not going to say what I mean. You should ask Toto Wolff [Mercedes team boss] and Niki Lauda [Mercedes non-executive chairman].

"You should put those questions to them about how they feel about it, and what they have to do behind the scenes to keep him happy."

this is from the bbc article. should I comment on this? are you denying is implying that the team favored Rosberg?

"Nico drove well. No mistakes. No gust of wind."

they included the mocking too.

3. Likes: Mia 01 (4th November 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Nico could have just as easily questioned the team orders and said he wanted to stay out. He didn't and chose to come in. Lewis did question it and if he won because of it, it would have been deserving because that is part of racing.

I remember Button refusing a McLaren order to come into the pits in China 2010. People called it a master stroke by Button because it won him the race. I wonder how many of those people are here criticising Hamilton for not refusing but simply questioning orders he was given.

What a spiteful soul Jenson is then
    You could also mention China 2007 as a statement of Hamilton's tire expertise

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Asked if the team had orchestrated the result, Hamilton said: "I never think those kind of things."

He added: "But I know the team has felt the need to be extra warm [to Rosberg]."

Pushed to elaborate, the 30-year-old said: "I do know what I mean but I'm not going to say what I mean. You should ask Toto Wolff [Mercedes team boss] and Niki Lauda [Mercedes non-executive chairman].

"You should put those questions to them about how they feel about it, and what they have to do behind the scenes to keep him happy."

this is from the bbc article. should I comment on this? are you denying is implying that the team favored Rosberg?

"Nico drove well. No mistakes. No gust of wind."

they included the mocking too.
    I wasn't denying Hamilton was implying the team favoured Rosberg. I think Mercedes favoured Rosberg but have no issue with it. He needed the win more than lewis and hopefully it'll give him the confidence back to become the challenge he once was. F1 is dull even with my preferred driver winning,I am happy to admit that.

My dispute was the way you are demonising a drivers comments simply because you don't like him. It's total bollocks.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    You could also mention China 2007 as a statement of Hamilton's tire expertise
    What exactly would that tell us about Hamilton's tyre expertise? Hopefully I am not alone in being intrigued by an answer.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    This is just like the Hydra, as soon as we put one item to bed another pops up. Ok we get it, you guys don't like Hamilton. All champions get this type of criticism as their way to winning a championship is usually shaded with moments where they have to be aggressive to win. The route to success can be ugly at times, even when it is just the sort of racing that we want to see, some would find reason to criticize. I suppose some want a very sanitized race where there is no touching or hard racing that cause cars to go off the track. Just an orderly fast procession where everyone take their start positions and drive fast to the end of the race. Any attempt to change position would be frowned upon harshly.

You either want great racing or you don't.
    I cant believe you just said that, Jens is actually one of the least biased posters in this forum and Imo just tells it how he sees it objectively. I was less generous of Lewis's Austin dive and felt that he could still have given Nico the room and changed his line after the initial understeer moment, Brundle also clearly felt the same btw.

Hamilton is obviously a fantastic driver at the top of his game, very exciting, great to watch and I like his aggressive style but he is not perfect and cant always be faultless. He has the focus of the world on him at the sharp end of the grid, its inevitable that flashpoints and incidents will happen. questions will be asked and opinions will be given.

Like any other driver on the grid I'll praise him when he does well and criticize him when I feel he deserves it but its nothing personal to Lewis or any of his fans.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    I can tell you one thing I really like about Hamilton right now .

He's really livened this place up .

And , it's great to see nobody getting too upset about any of it .

9. Likes: Mia 01 (4th November 2015)
    Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    EDIT: Oh man I shouldn't really post under the influence of a bit of alcohol on me night off. Just scrap this.

Don't worry, other posters, I don't hate you. Peace and goodnight
    Last edited by rjbetty; 4th November 2015 at 04:02.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    yes. do people still say lol?
    https://translate.google.com.au/#cy/en/lol

Lol in Welsh... nonsense!
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    I cant believe you just said that, Jens is actually one of the least biased posters in this forum and Imo just tells it how he sees it objectively. I was less generous of Lewis's Austin dive and felt that he could still have given Nico the room and changed his line after the initial understeer moment, Brundle also clearly felt the same btw.

Hamilton is obviously a fantastic driver at the top of his game, very exciting, great to watch and I like his aggressive style but he is not perfect and cant always be faultless. He has the focus of the world on him at the sharp end of the grid, its inevitable that flashpoints and incidents will happen. questions will be asked and opinions will be given.

Like any other driver on the grid I'll praise him when he does well and criticize him when I feel he deserves it but its nothing personal to Lewis or any of his fans.
    Buddy try to follow the thread properly. You would find that video evidence has been presented previously that showed that Hamilton did not intentionally push Rosberg off the track at Austin. This was thoroughly investigated by the Sky F1 crew.
    Hence, the reason he was not punished by the stewards. I think we can move on from this issue.