Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts

That look

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Kimi spanks Nico and Seb

I´m so very happy tonight. It was a while since Kimi was on the podium and many many Moore will come this year!!!

3. Likes: Tazio (19th April 2015)
    Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Nice Mia , except Seb actually spanked himself.
    May the forza be with you

Nice job Jens, and Mintie'...... helped me knock Steve down a rung.

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Having woken and just looking at the results at the top. Raikkonen in 2nd, and ahead of Vettel, is the nice surprise for me today. Perhaps a bit fortunate by reading this fred. But sometimes it doesn't matter how it's done, as along as it's done.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Overall a good race IMO. Plenty of good drives today, and not many donkeys.

At least Ferrari seem fast enough to push the Mercedes a little, and that might have contributed to the brake issues. That and the split strategy from Ferrari seems to catch Mercedes off guard. I hope the reds can keep taking the fight to Mercedes!

Monster late brake moves by Nico, really the best on track moves he has made in quite a while. I think when he got Seb during Hamilton's pit exit Seb just thought they were too close and didn't continue moving over, but either way Rosberg dove in and made it stick. Of course those on track moves could have had a hand in the later problems overshooting the corners, but really we will never know.

Lewis lost the gap on that pit stop, but pulled back enough to give him some room even when he had his issues. He is back on form this year and might be hard to beat unless someone slows his momentum.

Kimi cut some killer times on the harder tires, and though he wasn't sure on the strategy it worked out.

Sucks for Tazzy bear, he lost face and pickems points thinking Kimi would get punked by Seb!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    The same place he finished when he had Fred as a teammate at Ferrari,
    a thoroughly beaten man!

With all that blind faith smack talk about Fred, I'm waiting to see if he every makes it to your pickems list Taz!

Maybe me and Mia were the only two to see it coming?

8. Likes: Mia 01 (20th April 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post

With all blind faith

Maybe me and Mia coming?
    Cheers mate!

I wish you two all the happiness in the world, just don't get any of it on you ,

but

I'm still pick'ems champ ,
    and currently still whippin' both your asses.

Sorry

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    It seems like Mercedes was shockingly close to losing the race. Both cars had issues with brakes in the end. This time around, fixing brake issues probably is more difficult than adjusting brake bias and such because the PUs have to harvest energy from the braking force.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post

I'm still pick'ems champ ,
    and currently still whippin' both your asses.

Sorry
    I suck at Pickems as bad as you suck at FGP. No worries though, since I usually forget a race or two anyway I'll never have a decent pickems season. To be honest I've never really even figured out how the Pickems scores! And I'll gladly accept a beat down in Pickems over the season, as that $1000 I'll be collecting for the McLaren never getting on the podium will make all the pain go away!

The beauty of it for me is that if you keep NOT picking Fred in Pickems and do well, I can screw with you regardless.

Forza Ferrari!

2011 FGP podium finisher and proud supporter of Ferrari's last WDC driver!

And really, though the race was still great to watch, I with the middle and back of the pack could catch up some. It's almost like two races going on at once now. Sixth place finisher Ricciardo was over a minute back from the lead, and everyone from 8th back was a lap down. It's great to see that they are still racing back there, but it sure would be better if they could at least get close enough that we think it's the same set of rules they are playing by.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    I'm confused about the radio rules after this weekend. One example I recall from the race was Perez being told to reduce pedal overlap, which sounds like coaching on driving technique to me. I'm sure there were some other examples in qualy and practice that I can't quite recall. But no-one has been penalised or warned. Are the radio rules quietly being dropped?