Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    If that happens to Hammy then I want to see some fight in Rosberg. I want to see him learn from last year's mistakes and take the WDC lead and never let go.
    There's really not much more he can do, other than what he's already doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    What do I care about Hamilton's engine? If the turbo or engine in my new car blows up (now that I'm sure I've voided the warranty with modifications), if you see Apple drop to $5/share or if my oncologist sends me a letter stating that what he thought was benign is in fact cancer... then I'll have something to get wound up about. But even then, I believe it is over the line for you to (even jokingly) suggest that any of us would undertake the cowardly act of killing ourselves and others. That's not funny.

Tell ya what... you live with what could be a death sentence for six months and manage to keep it together and still do for others, then you can speculate on what might break me. But nothing will break me. Being my father's son, nothing will ever break me. Least of all, what happens to a racing driver or sports figure.

Thanks for playing though.
    What?

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    What?
    Where?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    For shizzles and gizzles, I need to look on YouTube to see if anyone has made a compilation video of Rosberg's various ticks, twitches and weird facial expressions during press conferences this season.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    If Rosberg wasn't broken before he might be now. Out-qualified by Hamilton for the 4th straight race, 0.5s behind and to make matters worse, out-qualified by a Ferrari for the second time this year.

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
    Forza Ferrari!!

5. Likes: A FONDO (18th April 2015)
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It's getting to be more of a fight between Hamilton and Vettel with Rosberg in a supporting role. Quite different to last year when he looked favourite for the championship.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    If Rosberg wasn't broken before he might be now. Out-qualified by Hamilton for the 4th straight race, 0.5s behind and to make matters worse, out-qualified by a Ferrari for the second time this year.

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
    Every driver has "highs" and "lows".

From what I can see, Rosberg certainly has a period of underperformance right now, masked by superbly good car, which means he still gets good results even on bad days. He is not 'done', he can and will do better than that. Another matter is whether that 'better' would be enough for a championship challenge - probably not.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Rosberg has always been quick in Bahrain, fastest laps in a Williams, couple of poles, raced wheel to wheel with Lewis, andvyet he is (relatively) nowhere this weekend, and never looked close to Lewis is Q2 or Q3. Last year he'd won a couple of races, Lewis was having reliability woes and Nico was in front. After a comprehensive ass-ha ding towards the end of the year he does not seem to have got the confidence to take it to Lewis, and the Ferrari's being in the mix is putting on further pressure. It seems to me that Lewis is more comfortable and less pressured than last year and therefore even quicker, whereas Nico is under pressure and it's telling and therefore he is driving worse than this time last year. I also can't see how he can turn the tide without a reliability problem or mistake form Lewis/the team

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    Broken, I don't know - I think he relied on over-the-radio coaching too much, he just can't pick the lines like Hamilton naturally can.

10. Likes: Tazio (19th April 2015)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    You know who's broken? Carlton Football Club. We've finally succumbed to the fact we're not that good, we need to regenerate the team through the draft, and very astute trades. Maybe 3-4 years later than we should've realised. But better late than never.

Go Blues!

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Rosberg is in a league with guys like Kimi, Felipe, Jense.

who are a cut below The Boss, Fred, and Seb.

Danny boy, Bottas and Hulk are somewhere between those two groups.

Other young drivers still undecided upon, and their really isn't any well defined

lines of demarcation. JMHO, because intra-team comparisons are

somewhat of a black art.
    May the forza be with you