Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jcmr 2007

Liked 178 Times in 78 Posts

Jcmr 2007

Hi everyone! I can't find any information about stage timetables and locations on the website for the JCMR. Is it so that everyone buys a spectator pack?

I know its a little early, but i like to plan in advance! If anyone could post any info they have i would be very grateful.

Cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doon
    Hi everyone! I can't find any information about stage timetables and locations on the website for the JCMR. Is it so that everyone buys a spectator pack?

I know its a little early, but i like to plan in advance! If anyone could post any info they have i would be very grateful.

Cheers

do some fans not buy rallypaks? chill out dude, its not for months, no need to start planning yet, go outside and watch your grass grow or something......
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Event is the end of May this year so not far off really
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

No its not that far off at all! I've never bought a rally pack to watch a British Championship round, i just think £20 each is a little steep!

cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you want to see the action, why not marshal instead.

The event is in need of many marshals as without them there won't be an event to watch.

The choice is yours.
    One of the "Boys from the Wall"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will be up taking photos so that rules me out of marshalling
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="cut the b.s."]do some fans not buy rallypaks? QUOTE]

I agree club need as many people buyng raly packs as possible as it cover there cost to run the rally and motor clubs other activities, i'll admit £20 is a bit steep when most programmes in Ireland are only E10 (£6.50-£7) but its going to a cause where with out this money you wont have a rally to watch.
    ES

I dont mind paying for a 'rally pack' as its a rally i really enjoyed last time i saw it in 2003. However, i'm not sure that the 3 other people that are coming with me will want to pay, to be honest the reason i dont mind paying is because i know how good rallying is, but for newbies the cost is not so attractive! Think i'll by a pack and the rest can pay a fiver at the car park to the stage!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    How much would it cost to watch say Newcastle play Arsenal?

This is the Premiership of British Rallying, if the speccies paid more then the entry fees could come down and more crews could afford to enter.

Which other sport has it's partcipants paying to entertain the fans?

Yes but this is Rallying and we live in Britain, where everyone wants something for nothing and are lazy *******s. If the fees to spectate went up, there would be very few willing to pay. Rallying is not a Premiership sport to most. I would rather watch a BRC rally than a football game, but the other 99 in a 100 would watch the footie!