Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Singapore mule

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Singapore mule

I consider Mark a nice guy, that's my opinion. Am i a huge fan of his..no. I honestly don't think he'll be missed in F1 but i wish him all the best. If you think im bias towards Mark then that's your problem.

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    I consider Mark a nice guy, that's my opinion. Am i a huge fan of his..no. I honestly don't think he'll be missed in F1 but i wish him all the best. If you think im bias towards Mark then that's your problem.
    I absolutely agree with you. Parts of Mark will be missed i.e. he is one of the very few drivers who will be blunt and honest, he will say what he wants to say, most other drivers will run out this pc nonsense that doesn't actually say anything. As a driver he has always been a solid number two driver, he has one races and generally given 100% every time he has driven, he just doesn't seem to have the extra that is needed to be a champion.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anfield5
    I absolutely agree with you. Parts of Mark will be missed i.e. he is one of the very few drivers who will be blunt and honest, he will say what he wants to say, most other drivers will run out this pc nonsense that doesn't actually say anything. As a driver he has always been a solid number two driver, he has one races and generally given 100% every time he has driven, he just doesn't seem to have the extra that is needed to be a champion.
    Unfortunately that perception is rather wrong. Mark is actually one of the less honest men on the circuit. I'm pretty sure much of it is influence by Ann Neill, but Mark has been manipulating the media for years. Take 'wing-gate' for instance. After the first test of it he said that the new wing made no difference for him - if anything it made the car a trifle more understeering, which Vettel likes and Mark not. That's why the wings were swapped. Vettel felt it helped him and Mark didn't feel much of a difference. (Pretty much proving the point by winning the race with the old wing) Instead of saying so Mark has played the favouratism victim ever since. Latest instance is his reprimand at Singapore. Everybody, who saw the CCTCV video says that running onto the track like Mark did is sheer lunacy, yet he plays the media that he's harshly treated by that 10 grid places demotion, conveniently forgetting to mention that he is only the second driver in history to collect three reprimands in a single season. The other one is Maldonado last year.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts

For those that haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7M3njrsJ4

First thought here was '77 RSA. Webber should know better.