Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts

And it keeps on happening...

Boy killed sister with gun for kids http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22386105

I have got to the point where I honestly believe people deserve to keep having these things happen to them and their families and will continue to justify it with some spurious links to rights and freedoms.

Sent from North Korea using the dark network
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    I used to be upset about people, who think that having rifles at home makes them live safer. But looking at things like that, I'd say by the rate this is going lately, they'll annihilate each other, so let them...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have asked before and nobody has been able to provide an example.

Show me one case where a properly functioning firearm ever killed or even injured a human being.

Just one case.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I have asked before and nobody has been able to provide an example.

Show me one case where a properly functioning firearm ever killed or even injured a human being.

Just one case.
    The little boy's gun was properly functioning, wasn't it? He even has a dead sister to show for it. It sounds cynic and in a way it is, but people, who think that their 5 year old son should have a deadly weapon shouldn't have kids in the first place. Looks like the little fella has started to correct that oversight.
    It's just ridiculous. In America there's warning messages on coffee cups and kids have to wear helmets for everything but getting molested by their resident priest, but buying them a weapon with live ammunition is ok. That doesn't even make sense after 10 beers.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    At least the little boy will grow up knowing he had the right to do it.

That's life eh.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Tony, I'm not blaming guns, I'm blaming the people who time and time again prove they cannot be trusted with a lethal weapon. I can't see this boy having killed his sister, accidentally, with anything like the ease he did, without access to a gun.

Sent from North Korea using the dark network
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    I can't see this boy having killed his sister, accidentally, with anything like the ease he did, without access to a gun.
    It was his own gun, a special made gun for children. That's how perverted the whole scenario is. There is a company out there that makes lethal weapons, specifically for small children. I have no sympathy for the parents, who lost their daughter. The little girl died, because her brain dead parents thought it was a good idea to buy a gun for a toddler.
    I don't buy this whole claptrap that they want to teach gun safety to their kids. A five year old has no business touching a lethal weapon. period. A what's there to teach about 'gun safety'? Thy shalt not point the dangerous end at people - that's all. I feel for the little girl, but I have no sympathy for the parents, who shouldn't have been allowed to breed in the first place.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Good Lord!

"...Kristian's rifle was manufactured by Keystone Sporting Arms, which has a "kids' corner" on its website featuring images of children at shooting ranges and on bird and deer hunts. The guns are sold in pink, blue and other colours and designs. ..."
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    It's not a question of whether the "My little pony" edition sells , but rather whether the clip is allowed to have more than 10 rounds that is the real issue here , people .
    Get real .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, let's get real.

Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com