Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBullian1
    Rosberg is the one winning poles and races, but I think Hamilton really improved the performance of the cars and the team in testing. He made the switch and everyone was bashing him, but now we all know that it was the right decision

people "bashed" him because they thought he was making a mistake. What they didn't know was lewy had inside info that the upcoming mclaren lacked performance and mercedes was the place to be after the engine changes. As they say, rats are the first to jump ship.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    people "bashed" him because they thought he was making a mistake. What they didn't know was lewy had inside info that the upcoming mclaren lacked performance and mercedes was the place to be after the engine changes. As they say, rats are the first to jump ship.
    You're maybe correct about the engine changes making Mercedes seem more attractive, but how would he know in September last year that McLaren were building a garbage car for 2013?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever

Lewis = Rat because he moved team?
    You sir are indeed the antithesis of Gary Walker. He hates Vettel, you hate Hamilton.. I have an idea, why don't you both just have a ding dong by pm and spare the rest of us from reading your trolling hate filled posts.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    You sir are indeed the antithesis of Gary Walker. He hates Vettel, you hate Hamilton.. I have an idea, why don't you both just have a ding dong by pm and spare the rest of us from reading your trolling hate filled posts.
    This..........
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    This is a great battle with (maybe) the best the best teammate talent of all the teams. Why not just enjoy it, discuss it objectively, and cut out all the petty BS?
    May the forza be with you

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    This is a great battle with (maybe) the best the best teammate talent of all the teams. Why not just enjoy it, discuss it objectively, and cut out all the petty BS?
    Sadly thats exactly what some here come for.

Best to try and ignore certain posts
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Seems like The Rosberg (Lefty) was so absorbed in yesterday's bad qualy call that he really didn't put much effort into today's race, yet Hamilton absolutely gave it his all. What a pure-bred racer.

As an Alonso fan, i've always hated him, but the man's got a racer's heart.
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Rat = someone with little to no loyalty, which describes lewis to a "T". he didn't leave to broaden his horizons like he lies about. He left because he thinks merc is going to be in the catbird's seat come the engine changes.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    Seems like The Rosberg (Lefty) was so absorbed in yesterday's bad qualy call that he really didn't put much effort into today's race, yet Hamilton absolutely gave it his all. What a pure-bred racer.

Well, Rosberg looked a bit anonymous, but considering that Lewis came from pole and Nico had to start 11th, being only 4 positions behind Lewis isn't that bad. Add to that that he was ordered to let Lewis pass in the race, too. It was just a typical Merc race in hot conditions again. I think Lewis "looks better" because of that brilliant fight with Alonso. Rosberg was hardly shown at all, so we don't really know how good or bad he drove.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister

And I might add that Lewis really gave Alonso a hard time. Kimi had made fairly quick work of the pass, but it almost seems like Lewis ups his game against Fernando, which makes sense given the respect that Lewis gives Alonso. Not to take from Kimi... he seems great at exploring alternate lines and leaving the leading car guessing as to when he will make the move.