Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Vettel's gonna have his mirrors full down to turn one. Those Ferrari's are gonna breathe down his neck. Alonso's gonna lead by turn 4. Kimi doesn't have a chance to win tomorrow, given his 3 spot penalty. Gonna be a great race
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    Kimi doesn't have a chance to win tomorrow, given his 3 spot penalty. Gonna be a great race
    Don't be so sure.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    I can understand Nico being a second behind Lewis and Checo being a second behind Jenson. Fred being out qualified by Massa again was a surprise but WTF is Webber doing 2.5 seconds back from Seb???
    Mark's radio wasn't working, so he didn't get the call to go for a new set of Inters. Seb did, and got fresh rubber, Mark stayed out on old rubber, hence the difference.

They've been team-mates now for long enough that we know that Mark can match Vettel about 45% at least in quali. Last year the quali results were only 11-9 in Seb's favour.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't believe Kimi got a penalty for this: Malaysia 13 Qualifying - Raikkonen Rosberg Blocking Incident - YouTube !!

Where was Kimi supposed to go with Sutil next to him? I guess Kimi should have used The Matrix to get out of Rosberg's way.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    I can't believe Kimi got a penalty for this: Malaysia 13 Qualifying - Raikkonen Rosberg Blocking Incident - YouTube !!

Where was Kimi supposed to go with Sutil next to him? I guess Kimi should have used The Matrix to get out of Rosberg's way.
    Wow! Indeed, I have no idea what Kimi could have done that would have been safe! Brings to mind Senna at that Suzuka chicane in 1989.

Thanks for posting that.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Lotus reported that Raikkonen only impeded the Mercedes accidentally because he was suffering from a hydraulics problem.

The team are yet to decide whether to lodge an appeal.
    It's clear from the video that Kimi was on the racing line causing NR to lift. That's blocking!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    It's clear from the video that Kimi was on the racing line causing NR to lift. That's blocking!
    Oh, please! That's merely bad luck, and nothing intentional. What the hell was Kimi supposed to do? Sutil was next to Kimi, and Rosberg closing up on them both at a higher rate of speed.

Edit: Go to bed Taz. It's passed midnight. 1am race start? Ha! I'm going to sleep.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Lightbulb Sorrrrrrrrry

The Stewards found that Rosberg, who qualified 6th, had been unnecessarily hindered between Turns 12 and 15 by Raikkonen.
    Formula 1® - The Official F1® Website
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue
    Edit: Go to bed Taz. It's passed midnight. 1am race start? Ha! I'm going to sleep.
    Edit: I'm going to watch the race live thank you, sorry you can't hang. Goodnight sweet prince

#F1 storm watch #Sepang 14:36 MYT: Large, heavy cell to the NE (approx 15 miles) now slowly enveloping towards the circuit.

It's raining like a son of a gun