Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: Fgp 2013

Liked 1,090 Times in 607 Posts

Re: Fgp 2013

You got it.
    I am afraid he, like Maldonado, are going to be popular but may end up disappointing.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

I also thought Ferrari may be a contender but with the rumors regarding Alonso being unhappy, plus I wonder how well he and Kimi get on(?), I am thinking it is going to be a circus at Ferrari this year.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

So Mr Jones, when do we start the 2014 Fgp thread ?
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts

It seems that some of the crew of the Loco Americano F1 Team decided that an "intervention" was required to secure their final paychecks. After having our transporters towed from the Interlagos circuit they got concerned about their off season payments. Once they got their payments they realized that the excess alcohol purchases were to support post season "development" in Brasil, and promptly broke in and removed me from the rehab facility.

Having now squandered away much of the preparation time for the new regs this season, we promptly hired a few new engineers to put together a turbo car for the season, get it past all testing, and be ready to meet us at the season opener. Though our 2013 contender didn't fare so well, we have plenty of alcohol sponsors on board for the 2014 season, as well as a long and short list of female hospitality experts to keep the team and sponsors happy.

The rumors that the team principle isn't returning to the US due to warrants are completely untrue. Those claims of unlawful carnal knowledge are just speculation unless someone points me to a Texas law that proves otherwise. For that matter, most of the team wasn't yet sober enough to realize we were in the US, so at worst we should be given a warning.

Good Question, pino. Let me look and see when the first race beings....

We will start on 14-Feb, that will give everyone one month before the first race weekend of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    It seems that some of the crew of the Loco Americano F1 Team decided that an "intervention" was required to secure their final paychecks. After having our transporters towed from the Interlagos circuit they got concerned about their off season payments. Once they got their payments they realized that the excess alcohol purchases were to support post season "development" in Brasil, and promptly broke in and removed me from the rehab facility.

Having now squandered away much of the preparation time for the new regs this season, we promptly hired a few new engineers to put together a turbo car for the season, get it past all testing, and be ready to meet us at the season opener. Though our 2013 contender didn't fare so well, we have plenty of alcohol sponsors on board for the 2014 season, as well as a long and short list of female hospitality experts to keep the team and sponsors happy.

The rumors that the team principle isn't returning to the US due to warrants are completely untrue. Those claims of unlawful carnal knowledge are just speculation unless someone points me to a Texas law that proves otherwise. For that matter, most of the team wasn't yet sober enough to realize we were in the US, so at worst we should be given a warning.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

You may official start on the 14th Feb, but us here at Aki Hedgehog Racing Team have been working away for the last month, trying to sign someone who knows anything about F1. To help choose a team that doesn't suck for 2014.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    You may official start on the 14th Feb, but us here at Aki Hedgehog Racing Team have been working away for the last month, trying to sign someone who knows anything about F1. To help choose a team that doesn't suck for 2014.
    After undergoing post-season analysis in the team it was discovered that most of the formerly named Jens GP Racing Team personnel barely actually knew, what F1 was. It was a shocking discovery, which largely pinpointed to the reason, why the team performed averagely.

The reason for this was that as the team was created so late before the start of the new season, the manager (Jens) couldn't even find time to make job interviews, so he hired all the needed personnel straight from the streets and went straight into Melbourne with all the people and stuff.

As we know, the ownership of former Jens Gp Racing Team has changed and the interim team principal is about to step down. However, the identity of the newly-formed team with a much-improved quality in personnel will be officially introduced on Feb 14, on Valentine's Day. Stay tuned!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team has had to delay the debut of their 2014 team after a problem in securing their required personel.

Thus the teams line up will not be released until Feb 17th.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts

rjbetty's Team Statement

We announce today that we intend to lodge an entry for the 2014 Fantasy Grand Prix Championship.

We plan a raft of improvements and upgrades for our second season, and will update the team name.

We will reveal our chassis choice in due time, though suffice to say it probably won't be McLaren (unless their price has been much devalued by last year). We want to try a slightly different approach to see how that works.

We would also like to announce that we are open to the possibility of co-operation with some of the other rubbish teams, as suggested by fellow team principal Jens. We have taken the motto"if you can't beat them, join them". Also, any sort of link-up with the series promoter's team could bring extra benefits such as extra finance for parties and suchlike.

Hopefully, this will help us avoid a repeat of our woeful debut season, which from the first race was a long hard slog all year through (through it was great fun)!

More, including driver announcements, our engine partner, and team goals for 2014 to follow.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.