Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WRC 3 Car Setups

Greetings all,
    I'm new to the forums so I thought I'd say a quick hi! Looking forward to learning and chatting with you guys.

I did a quick search and couldn't find a thread with this topic, though another user suggested someone should create one.

WRC 3 Car Setups

I've been getting into the more simulation side of racing for the past two years, and while I really love it, I'm not a competent "tuner."

So I thought it would be a good idea if we could have a thread to share and discuss car setups in WRC 3.

Maybe some good general setups. And specialized setups for car and stage would be great too!

Hopefully we can get some good discussions about pros and cons going, and how to better your times!

Looking forward to hearing your input!

//scorion78

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would still like to know how to get the Mini set up right for gravel stages, i love the way it handles but I can;t get the suspension right.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah me too. It feels like the car ''pushes'' you to forest when you try to go through a hairpin. Also, it feels like you're trying to pull the car forward with cables when on chicane. It just doesn't have enough power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @Arska: I agree with your assessment. I actually quite like to use it. I find I canuse to win in Monte Carlo, Sweden, Mexico, sometimes NZ, Finland, Spain. Where the car is terrible for me is Portugal to Greece mainly. I just cannot get it to do better no matter how smooth I am.

I have not noticed the issues you mention but I will check again. I think the handeling suits my driving okay and I do not miss the power. Of course the DS3 is the best to use but I like the Mini shape better.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just a general comment regarding set ups:
    I have noticed, In WRC3 each change In any of the settings, has a great Impact on car's behaviour/performance.
    Much better than all previous titles.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What are the best settings for a Fiesta?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful
    aron