Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unsung hero
    somebody close to dynamics let some thing slip out at one of the press days i'm not going to say which 1 maybe brands or rock but this info if you remember the picture in autosport mag of the shell nearly completed that picture was a month old and it had been testeed behind closed doors at a track up north. As you can test with no press knowledge

Reply to DJS AboUt protest there maybe no tech speed at the Rock due to no driver. After a report from a Observer made but thats not 100% confirmed but about 70% true
    Well when you've got actual proof of either of those points, come back and tell us. Until then keep the rumours to the rumours thread

Personally I thought Tom Chilton did well in the Vectra, Matt Neal did well in the Civic and Darren Turner under-performed and seemed to take a few 'racing' lessons from Rob Collard during the off-season too. But like many others I thought that Matt Jackson was exceptional. I doubt if there was a better 2nd hand S2000 spec car available on the market but he certainly showed he has the ability to mix it up with drivers who have been racing this level for many more years than himself.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For me it had to be Matt Jackson. Small team, new car, new to the series driver, new tyres for the car, and 2 thirds and a fight from last to 8th makes an outstanding performance in my book.
    I must admit I was pleasantly surprised that the BMWs did so well on the Dunlop tyres as no one has made a BMW handle on them before.
    Very impressed with Adam Jones too but Matt pips him.
    Why is dislexia such a difficult word to spell?
    What did the Romans ever do for us? Yes yes apart from the roads, drains, Hadrian\'s Wall, wine etc. Nothing see!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought Matt Neal's start at Race three was the move of the day. He did brilliantly to thread between the two lead cars to cleanly grab P1 and hold on till the chequered flag, defending well on the last lap against Fabrizio. It was an amazing result considering the car was still almost fresh out of the packing.

My only concern about the weekend was that all three races were effectively decided by what happened at the start. If CT had made a good start in race one he could have very well won both the first two races.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MBailey06
    I think someone is a fan of Fiona Leggate!

I think someones in love with Fiona Leggate!

Come on unsung hero be realistic, you can't honestly thing that Leggate did a better job than, Plato/Jackson/Neal/Jones/Turkington. Otherwise she would have been up there with them.