Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Hopefully I will bump into you again this time NOT as you disappeared last year But looks like you got far better pics than me from the power stage, I didn't like it and have never seen marshalling as strict in Greece Hopefully your car fares better than last time on your recce!!

Schedule looks good, was hoping that the shakedown was the same as last 2 times as I really liked it, but should still be good. Shame also they have switched the refuel on day 2 to after Kefalari as it might mean missing it due to 20 mins less road section
    indeed...i was trying to locate my mates and they have walked 3 kms into the stage...they almost got to the end...so i didn't had the heart t walk uphill another 4 ks to find you...this year will be different hopefully.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    But looks like you got far better pics than me from the power stage, I didn't like it and have never seen marshalling as strict in Greece
    Thought you said Marshall's are much better then anywhere else? Problems on stages for you guys?

Is it like where in Australia, marshall's make you stay all together in small places like cattle?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Didnt have any problems with marshalls
    Looks like Jamie is just talking about the powerstage.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    Thought you said Marshall's are much better then anywhere else? Problems on stages for you guys?

Is it like where in Australia, marshall's make you stay all together in small places like cattle?
    our marshals are not a big problem... they usually are not very strict and are talkative, of course there are some odd ones but they are the minority, never had any problems with them in 14 years of attendance.... very rarely we have those spectator pens, usually they are on spectator areas were the stage is flat along with the ground...but we do not have many areas like that.

if you arrive early on the stage (3 hours before the start) you can enter with your car and find a good place.

In the power stage they were a bit nervous i must say but it was their first year so i can understand since it would be a huge embarassement if the stage was cancelled or delayed.

This year they start a volunteer marshal program... which might end in tears and bruises because when you give an Athinoid power they usually tend to overreact, i really hope they set some good standards to accept them... otherwise its FUN FUN FUN for everyone...

I would like to see if we have the same crowds as last year...i must say i did not expect to have such a big draw last year...lets see if those austerity measures finally took their toll in spectating as well.

Liked 580 Times in 212 Posts
    Yeah it was just on the power stage which I can understand they don't want any problems live on tv. Anywhere else, you can generally stand wherever you want - if you can manage after walking up hills in the heat
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Hills and Heat??? Oh man!

Hey that's rally. I do a lot for my only Favourite sport!!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    SS Zireia today!!!

https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

친애하는 지도자
    The date points at a muddy event rather than a usual acropolis...if the rally last year was held on this years date many stages i think would be shortened and access to them would be very limited....

all remains to be seen...

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    SS Zireia today!!!

Nice picture.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    The date points at a muddy event rather than a usual acropolis...if the rally last year was held on this years date many stages i think would be shortened and access to them would be very limited....

all remains to be seen...
    It better bloody not be, especially after an unusually mild Rally GB