Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    The team had also intended to pit Webber – meaning that he would get new mediums after just 10 laps on his first set – but the message didn’t get through.

“I think at the point the safety car came out we initially wanted to box both drivers and put another set of primes onto Mark, and I think there was so much radio traffic that the radio got jammed," Horner said. "We were expecting to see Mark in the pitlane and he never received the message, so then we had to alter our strategy with Mark, and it worked out fantastically well. I think quick thinking enough to really make that work for him, and his pace on the prime was phenomenal to go lap for lap with Fernando (Alonso).”

Meh. When vettel has radio or car problems, it's evidence he's not as good as his results indicate to all but the dumbest among us, but when webber does, it's because of ninja lawn gnome sabotage teams from mars.
    http://formula-one.speedtv.com/artic...me-in-belgium/

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Further to the botched starts that both Webber and Vettel had at Spa - this isn't the first time the anti-stall has kicked in at a critical moment at the start of a race.

I saw the on-board camera vision of both MW and SV and whilst SV made the most of a bad situation, both cars had a sudden drop in revs just as the start lights were going through their sequence.

Could it be that whoever was meant to press the button to knobble MW at the start made a mistake and sent the signal to both cars, only to realise what they had done and quickly reinstate control of the car to SV, whilst leaving MW to struggle yet again?

It might be interesting to see who from the tech-side of RBR is missing from the next race... Der Helmut is not known for his forgiveness.

One thing is for certain, I'm not taking this tin-foil hat off for anyone.