Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Horner looking pretty sheepish on BBC explaining his decision.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Horner sounds like a ****er.

And so is Eddie Jordan for his comments.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Horner just said that it was made clear to Mark what the "TEAM" expected, that is was a team decision not hos. The way he delivered that statement made me think maybe that was Markko's decision and he maybe didn't agree with it either. Not sure though.
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    After last year's Turkish GP they have all rights to not trust them, don't you think so?
    And they did great to manage the situation in the best interest of Red Bull, so I don't get your point about poor management here.
    If you would complain about the pit problems they've got for both drivers I would agree that they did manage this week end poorly.
    Ioan, how come Red Bull are right to do what's in the team's best interest today but last year Ferrari weren't? It wouldn't be because this year you like the driver who benefitted where as last year it was the reverse?
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    it might be legal now but it was a gay instruction
    It sure was a poor showing, but we all can all thank Ferrari for team orders being legal again!
    Did you see how Massa didn't attack Alonso at the start today and two weeks ago, even though he came away better and was on the inside of the first corner, and instead he was so careful not to disturb Alonso that he even lost 1 place each time?!
    What should RBR do now that even the rules have been rewritten to advantage Ferrari? Leave the sport or use all the allowed means to keep ahead?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Horner just explained it on the Austrian TV that they wanted to avoid another Turkey 2010.
    Anyway they have the right to enforce team orders this year, and especially now with the stupid EBD rule mess they are not taking risks at all.
    I also saw flashes of Turkey :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Horner just explained it on the Austrian TV that they wanted to avoid another Turkey 2010.
    Anyway they have the right to enforce team orders this year, and especially now with the stupid EBD rule mess they are not taking risks at all.
    At Turkey, Webber was leading the race, when he was told to slow down, Rapunzel was given the opposite order and capabilities. Then Rapunzel drove like the idiot he is and crashed into Webber.
    Today he almost rammed Webber out again, despite being much slower. If Red Bull had behaved like they did at Turkey, they would have told Rapunzel to slow down, but of course, they would never do that.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christophulus
    If they wanted that they could've told Vettel to let his faster team mate through
    exactly
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Ioan, how come Red Bull are right to do what's in the team's best interest today but last year Ferrari weren't? It wouldn't be because this year you like the driver who benefitted where as last year it was the reverse?
    It is because this year it's legal while last year it wasn't. I also explained last season, it has to do only with the rules at hand. Any other stupid questions?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    At Turkey, Webber was leading the race, when he was told to slow down, Rapunzel was given the opposite order and capabilities. Then Rapunzel drove like the idiot he is and crashed into Webber.
    Today he almost rammed Webber out again, despite being much slower. If Red Bull had behaved like they did at Turkey, they would have told Rapunzel to slow down, but of course, they would never do that.
    Oh well, the Vettel hater is back in force!
    Have a beer!