Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Debut race in a car that handles appallingly. Liuzzi has had the luxury (if it can be considered that) of driving this car at every event and pre season testing etc. Ricciardo is fast as he's proved in the past when testing the Red Bull in Abu Dhabi and I won't write him off just yet.
    Alot of drivers would have been out of F1 very quickly, if everyone judged them on their first race.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perhaps, to see him can accomplish the whole laps on his very first race, is good achievement.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Very quiet around here after the weekend. Am I not the only one that thinks Liuzzi drilled Ricciardo this weekend then?
    While I never bought into the hype created around this kid by the Australian media, to be fair and unbiased, it was only his first race against a seasoned driver, but a lackluster showing nonetheless and much below par compared to Hamilton's first outing. So far, apart from banging in some fast laps in the fastest car on the grid during "testing", this kid hasn't showed anything to warrant the hype he is getting. They almost have him pegged as the next Senna or something.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    He impressed me yesterday, his time was very close to Liuzzi's. Hope he has a good race today.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I think he just needs to keep improving. He finished about a minute behind Liuzzi in the last race, so I think he will want to keep him in sight this race and try and battle him if possible.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy