Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No need for a suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    Should we put Danica Fan on suicide watch?

It would somehow be karma if on the day after we were told by wild-eyed fanatics that the world was going to end (and didn't, duh), if Danica was to not make the 500 after all of DF's predictions of "she'll do just fine, she's shown speed all week, she's one of the 33 greatest drivers ever", etc.?

He is so out of touch with reality that in his world even if she does not make the race, she did fantastic despite the result.

Imagine if DF was asked to name the top 33 drivers of all time. What a mess that would be.

I wish we had more fans like, but not exactly like him!
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    He is so out of touch with reality that in his world even if she does not make the race, she did fantastic despite the result.
    That reminds me of an old joke about a German doctor saying that the operation was a success... but the patient died.

Bob Jerkins just asked, "Can you imagine an Indy 500 without Danica Patrick or Marco Andretti?" Uh yeah, Bob... I sure can. In fact, I'd prefer it. I'm just sorry that they didn't fire Jenkins on the same day that they showed A-root the door.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone actually have Versus? The website's "live feed" is just a black screen with "live feed" written on it, and the occasional sound of a car. But I see that Patrick still isn't in. You reckon they'll pull John if she doesn't make it? Conway's on the bubble too, though I'd be surprised if Jakes, Lloyd, Mann etc could really beat them.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You'd think Indycar could make a website that wasn't terrible. A archive of the web commentary would be nice...
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli_M
    Not sure what is going on with Dragon. Just read a report that Scott Speed is still at the track, in the Dragon garage, but Carpentier practised the #20 this morning (but hit the wall). With Ho-Pin not cleared to drive currently following yesterdays accident, it will come down to how many cars they can get built/re-built over the next few hours. Possibly Carpentier will try to qualify the #20 and Speed will try to get the #8 in IF they have enough cars/parts?

Anyone heard any news on the second Sarah Fisher entry? Assuming it was the backup #67, which won't be needed now Ed's firmly in?
    Apparently they are done: http://www.indycar.com/news/show/55-...agon-packs-up/
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    rain, rain rain, rain baby rain

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So it is raining now? Danica & Conway are not on the grid.
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Last year The Danica blamed the team for her poor performance. Who will she blame this year, God? There's a lot of lightning touching down, so she might want to be careful going down that road.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Katz
    But I see that Patrick still isn't in. You reckon they'll pull John if she doesn't make it? Conway's on the bubble too, though I'd be surprised if Jakes, Lloyd, Mann etc could really beat them.
    No. Way. That's actually a Petty entry through Andretti Autosport, just as it has been the past couple of years. It's not Michaels' "decision" to make.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't quite laughing.

Where is our little buddy? Probably at the track outside Danica's garage whaling and balling. I hope he posts another picture of them together with tears on their faces. At least it would be different than every singel other picture he posts.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.