Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Waste of a top seat....Conway is the very definition of an average driver. Sure he shoes flashes of potential but soon sinks back to his natural talent level of an also ran - in GP2 among a talented field he struggled with consistency so perhaps with Andretti he can challenge for podiums but can't escape the feeling there's better drivers out there that would benefit from this seat.
    Sort of the status quo at AA...a waste of at least 3 top seats to say the least.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Danica and Marco will now be the team leaders at AA.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Danica and Marco will now be the team leaders at AA.
    If your criteria is seniority, maybe. Ability? No way.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl
    If your criteria is seniority, maybe. Ability? No way.
    Danica will be the coach on the ovals, she is the Queen of ovals..
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Danica will be the coach on the ovals, she is the Queen of ovals..
    To quote Larry the Cable guy "I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there".
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well if the other drivers on the team are slow and he isn't that will make him look good, and if he can win a race or two then maybe we will change our minds on his ability. However if Bourdais whoops him at every race for Dale Coyne, why hasn't AA signed a decent top driver like Bordais? Is this a pay drive then? I assume Bordais can get a drive because of talent rather than money brought with them.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I expect Conway to be the fastest Andretti driver on road courses and Patrick on the ovals. Conway has had speed since he came to IndyCar. It would help if he crashed less. Before GP2, he won the British F3 championship and the Macau Grand Prix, but hasn't had much success since that. I don't know where his funding is coming from though. Neither of the DRR sponsors were associated with him, so I guess rich family?
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Disregarding whether or not he paid for the ride and how talented (or not) he might be, it is at least nice to see him even be able to get back in a car after his Indy crash. Wouldn't wish that accident on even the most mediocre hack.

Be interesting to see how he compares to Her Danicaness in equal machinery. He might not have set the world alight in GP2, but you don't win British F3 or Macau by being average (lucky, perhaps, in the case of Macau), so there's a degree of talent in there somewhere.
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmmm, I see talk about Marco, Danica and Conway, but no love for RHR? I say RHR benefits from some stability (finally) in his career and will be the highest in the points for Andretti at the end of the year and wins a race somewhere. I think he's the best driver on this team.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts