Page 164 of 260 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2591
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Todt should be balls cut off after Eurosport deal fail.
    Hahaha!

It wont happen, he will probably just bugger off back on holiday to India or where ever he was when the NOS deal fell through.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

good riddance??

As far as I'm concerned the minis will not be missed ........watching those Mini's in action was like watching paint dry.... it seemed to of had the most unimaginative uninspiring paint job imo.... and talking of paint jobs are'nt people sick of seeing the same old car infested with red bull stickers always in the front week in week out....

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdhan
    As far as I'm concerned the minis will not be missed ........watching those Mini's in action was like watching paint dry.... it seemed to of had the most unimaginative uninspiring paint job imo.... and talking of paint jobs are'nt people sick of seeing the same old car infested with red bull stickers always in the front week in week out....
    So you don't want to see Mini or Citroen teams in the WRC. That leaves 1 team. Should be an exciting championship then, no?
    Suppose it would be the only way Ford could win a title.

You're not really rally fan are you?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danon
    I have not stopped asking myself what kind of people DO like the shape of this Mini-car.
    Do I miss somethin'?!
    Am I the only one?
    +1 I feel the same way.

Yes I also do like the shape. In face, its been my favorite rally car for awhile now. I think more people would like Mini if they used the Paceman chassis (that was going to be the next Mini evolution) but now there is trouble I do not know if we will ever see it in rally at all again. I don't know if they will do Sweden or not.
    Yes and unlike some people I have found that the leyland influences red and white paint job has been awesome and very distinctive.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    I think that's what will happen. Sordo will continue as planned and during that time new arrangements will be made by BMW. May even see Meeke back soon.
    Assuming BMW don't cancel everything at the end of the season.
    Interesting comments. However at this stage I think Meeke's goose is cooked!!!

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Until VW come into the WRC, MINI are my fav time and it's a sexy looking car too.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    If BMW, or any other manufacturer, decide do it themselves, there is no other driver out there better than Meeke help develop the car.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdhan
    This is funny stuff .... You're complaining about paint jobs, while the car itself is very competitive and has the best sound of those current 3 WRCars. Seriously? As far as I'm concerned, you will not be missed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I appreciated what you are say but I think he would rather drive and develop another car. He is 32 I am not sure how much longer he would want to be sidelined???

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Nowhere near cooked.