Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Hmmm, that is similar to your attitude toward the Jews in Israel, so what is your
    point?
    No, my attitude towards the Jews is that they should stay or should have stayed where they are/were and not emigrate to Palestine. Most of them were doing alright in Europe or North America and in no need for an asylum, and nobody asked them to be something other than Jews. In Palestine they are just taking freedoms away from others. Somalis on the other hand are often in need for an asylum, because there's a civil war going on. I would welcome Israeli Jewish refugees to Finland too, if they were afraid of Palestinian rockets.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Since you're too obtuse to get it right off the bat, I'll explain what I meant (but only once this time... try to get it the first time, OK?)

Roamy/Fousto said:
    "Enact religious and racial profiling for immigration!!!!!"

So I am saying that a man who does Nazi/SS themed reenactments (with his teenage son, no less :crazy , if elected to Congress and then the Presidency, would be perfectly suited to carry out this racial/ethnic/religious purity goal of his. Get it now? Yes, no... gotta think about it for 20 minutes?
    I knew before I typed out that explanation that Bob probably still wouldn't "get it" - even with the benefit of thinking about it for an additional 20 minutes. How did I know this? Bob's posting history. History can be a good indicator of future events and trend observation is useful. See, that is true! But being that even a broken clock is right twice a day, I thought, "maybe"... But, nopey! Good ol' Bob! Gotta luv him!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Bob alone in a room screaming, "Who said that???!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    center for Somali terrorists
    Another of Bob's paranoie... I guess listening to NPR beats listening to those voices in his head
    Since he's likely going to (completely) misinterpret whatever he's heard anyway, heck, he might as well just keep listening to the voices in his head.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    I knew before I typed out that explanation that Bob probably still wouldn't "get it" - even with the benefit of thinking about it for an additional 20 minutes. How did I know this? Bob's posting history. History can be a good indicator of future events and trend observation is useful. See, that is true! But being that even a broken clock is right twice a day, I thought, "maybe"... But, nopey! Good ol' Bob! Gotta luv him!
    If that makes you happy keep on, keepin on.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    No, my attitude towards the Jews is that they should stay or should have stayed where they are/were and not emigrate to Palestine.
    It is called Freedom, as you would justify it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero 5.7
    I wouldn't think the climate in Minnesota would be appealing to the average Somali. On the other hand, Minnesota is also known as "the land of 10,000 lakes" so perhaps they want to expand their piracy trade. Maybe open some piracy schools or something.
    The way our various governments patrol our water-ways, good luck on that.

Sadly the Hmong, who finally adapted to the strains put on them by Minn. legislators and the weather very well, had said enough is enough, because in an article about five years ago, it said a large numbers are tired of the weather, even though for ten years we have had extremely mild winters, and are leaving for Arkansas and Louisiana.

If that makes you happy keep on, keepin on.
    That's OK. I think I have adequate confirmation at this point.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does every thread have to turn into a bloody Israel/Palestine debate with the same ****ing opinions being recycled over and over again?

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    Does every thread have to turn into a bloody Israel/Palestine debate with the same ****ing opinions being recycled over and over again?
    well hang on EKI And JAnice will bring the Nazis in any minute
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It is called Freedom, as you would justify it.
    Not when they limit the freedom of others. Somalis haven't changed the laws in the US, but Jewish immigrants in Israel haven't only changed but they have written the racist laws in Israel.
    I could really use a fish right now