Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It likely Repsol isn't the only one bike didn't use full cover of engine. I see all honda powered bikes use this typical fairing, which the engine clearly visible from side, for their aerodinamic.
    Is this a Honda policy this year or they (and maybe the rest teams) have been using it from seasons backward, I might coincidently watch it now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    Is this a Honda policy this year or they (and maybe the rest teams) have been using it from seasons backward, I might coincidently watch it now.

Yes, it's the new Honda design philosophy. There are lots of good reasons for doing it, including extra engine cooling, and some bad ones, such as poorer aerodynamics.
    MotoGPMatters.com - MotoGP Analysis And Reports

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    From my traditional knowledge about street bike of Honda, they perform when getting heat better than other bikes, most of bike will have powerless while honda performs the way other around.

They have to calculate the plus and minus of the new fairing design acurately. They don't have mayor problem about cooling system, on the other hand they need more beautiful aero-device in order to be agile more in the chichane, like...ops Yamaha.

Well motogp maybe something totally different.