Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: motogp.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

motogp.com

Love it or hate it, motogp.com is the only way many fans can actually see a motogp race. It's that time again to renew subscriptions as any pre-season package expired a few days ago.

This year they are offering "High Res" content. At 99 euros for the season I'm not sure I'm going to bite at that offering. I'll want to see how the regular feed works first, then perhaps upgrade.

I've noticed in the past it takes the people running the motogp.com web site a race or two to get re-used to keeping the site up to date. 125s are set to start practice very soon for the opener and they still haven't published the weekend schedule.

Who all is getting a subscription?
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will subscribe, as it's the only way for me to watch the racing at the moment, though, my part of the city will be able to get digital/pay tv from the end of next month, so I will be subscribing to that. I will get star sports then, so that will be cool. I don't think I would bother with the high res 99 euro option until I upgrade my computer, or buy a new one. I just hope the stream is improved this year.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I simply subscribed to the standard package (with a five dollar discount for getting it last year and another discount for the 'early bird' price.) I think its definately worth it, especially as I dont have pay TV.. Cant wait for the live QP's to start up!! (Lets hope that theres no problems with the live video this year, as there were two races lost last year for me.)
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    For 125 cc currently i can watch only small portion of the race on local TV, it gives the fundamental moments like chekered flag start, accident, finish, and podium. Luckily qualifying race is rumoured to be broadcasted a day before the race.

Getting subscribtion to motogp.com the full season for all categories i think valuable for 99 euro chargeable. Does WSBK offer the same thing to watch superbike fully. They seem will give more complete race than paid TV, don't they?

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    I think its definately worth it, especially as I dont have pay TV..
    Although they only show the race which is sometimes ridiculously delayed, Channel Ten still do the bikes don't they?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just payed my subscription for motogp.com, so I can watch the race today. I got an email from motogp with confirmation and I printed my reciept etc. When I went to log into motogp.com, it wouldn't let me log in. When the home page loads up, it should say "suer - log in " but at the top of the home page it now has " user - deleted " ?????? I tried to check out the video section and it told me that it is only available to subscribers, and that I should pay via credit card etc,etc. This is really pissing me off. I sent an email to them 3 times and it doesn't go through. If I miss this race I will be so,so pissed off. Anyone else have problems like this ?
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    I just payed my subscription for motogp.com, so I can watch the race today. I got an email from motogp with confirmation and I printed my reciept etc. When I went to log into motogp.com, it wouldn't let me log in. When the home page loads up, it should say "suer - log in " but at the top of the home page it now has " user - deleted " ?????? I tried to check out the video section and it told me that it is only available to subscribers, and that I should pay via credit card etc,etc. This is really pissing me off. I sent an email to them 3 times and it doesn't go through. If I miss this race I will be so,so pissed off. Anyone else have problems like this ?
    motogp.com are good at screwing people over, last night the live video for the QP failed and they have sent me an email apologising.. If the video screws up tonight, I honestly think I will ask for my subsciption money back, they just screw up far to often..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thankfully motogp.com works well for me. Must be because I'm the only person in Canada who has a subscription. :-)
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Live video worked flawlessly today, thank god No complaints here.. Lets hope I dont have complain again this year..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Foxtel worked well for me...
    Get off my lawn