Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The 6 moving on to the Firestone Fast 6 are..

Justin Wilson
    Helio Castroneves
    Dario Franchitti
    Will Power
    Scott Dixon
    Ryan Hunter-Reay
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    I have no probs paying $8.50 Canadian for a tasty Canadian beer...some of the best...wait it's probably Budweiser.
    WHAT? Remember $8.50 Canadian is just about $8.50 US these days. I drink nothing but craft beers but I'll be damned if I would pay $8.50 for any beer they would serve at a race track.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pretty phenomenal, Justin Wilson making it without using any red tires and got the fastest lap of the 2nd session.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    WHAT? Remember $8.50 Canadian is just about $8.50 US these days. I drink nothing but craft beers but I'll be damned if I would pay $8.50 for any beer they would serve at a race track.

Gary
    I don't care if it is American or Canadian dollars...Canadian beer is some of my favorite.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The best beer is Corona with a lime, 2nd best...Bud Lite Lime and I dont like Budweiser...lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Justin Wilson on top right now with a speed of 104.827 !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Pretty phenomenal, Justin Wilson making it without using any red tires and got the fastest lap of the 2nd session.

You know what else is phenomenal? Your driver can't even get credit for miraculously making round 2 because of your stupid proclamations that she'd be fast 6. How'd that work out for her anyway?

I'd be thrilled if I were you, she's been all but dead last at every road and streets this year. For her to advance 1 round is almost the hi-light of her season yet you still don't get it.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Our big breweries beer tastes almost the same a most US beers just higher alcohol content. The independent and craft breweries do have good stuff but you can be sure that is not what they are serving.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    The best beer is Corona with a lime, 2nd best...Bud Lite Lime and I dont like Budweiser...lol

LOL, what truly is funny is...here in Arizona, people that drink Corona with a lime or worse yet Bud Light Lime get made fun of and it is pretty much a girl thing. Go figure it would be your favorite.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Turn, Im still proud of Danica making it to round 2. Im drinking a Dad's Root Beer right now.