Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    SS11 this morning was won by Bouffier again, who is now second(+3"4 from Hänninen)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, a fantastic performance from Bryan so far. Today he´s got a better starting position, that means not that much gravel on the road. Still, it will be a nice battle!

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    In the SS 12 Prokop lost 18 seconds to Hanninen! Awesome what is the difference between best IRC driver in overall standing and the SWRC fourth driver in overall standing. Solowow and Tarabus lose more than 1 second at one kilometer, it's very big gap.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In the SS12 Bryan and Valda losing a few secs to Hanninen, but remember, now there´s 28,41 km SS13 to come....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek Borsuk
    At SS 12 Prokop lost 18 seconds to Hanninen! Awesome what is the difference between best IRC driver in overall standing and the SWRC fourth driver in overall standing.
    I would also like to see Martin perform a bit better but....
    in my opinion, Martin is deliberately easing off now because he has no chance for the podium. Like he said before the rally, his priority is testing and getting in the rhythm.
    So let´s wait for Germany what he´s really capable of on tarmac.

And also remember, as far as I know, his team should own only 2 cars, one of them currently damaged by Tarabus, so there´s also important to avoid any major damage to the car.

Go Bryan Goooooo

Michal Bebenek who was leading the 2WD and Citroën Racing Trophy lost a lot in SS12...puncture ????

Is SS13 starting later than scheduled ??? Normally it should have since about 8 minutes...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wonder what Valda´s tactics will be now: will he be satisfied with the current position (he could secure points for the Czech Championship where the biggest contenders Kresta and Pech are behind him) or will he fight for the win?

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Honza H.
    So let´s wait for Germany what he´s really capable of on tarmac.
    That should be interesting as I imagine a lot of the sWRC drivers are hopeless on tarmac. Prokop should be one of the best! Are Skoda Motorsport still planning to go to Rally Deutshcland?

Another point; previously Kresta and Valousek were quite close in Czech Championship events, now Valousek is a little bit ahead. Is this the difference between 1800mm Fabia and 1820mm Fabia on tarmac?