Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pickup trucks at Mallory Park

Pickup trucks had 17 trucks for the meeting the racing was great and very close, more infomation on web site www.relssertracing.com
    montana37 :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good stuff....any reason why the oval rounds seem to get less of a show ??? has it lost it's pull ? or cost restraints?
    TKM kart racer:)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I personally beleive it is a combination of some drivers not liking to race on the oval combined with 1 small slip can lead to a massive accident with very expensive consequences and some either cannot or will not put themselves I'm that posistion due to the possible financial implications, that's what I beleive anyways

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Flounders
    I personally beleive it is a combination of some drivers not liking to race on the oval combined with 1 small slip can lead to a massive accident with very expensive consequences and some either cannot or will not put themselves I'm that posistion due to the possible financial implications, that's what I beleive anyways
    I'm inclined to agree. When the oval was attractive 25+ trucks and they were asked to race in damp conditions any accident was a biggie. At least on a road course you have some run off and gravel traps to prevent massive damage.

Hopefully over time (and when we aren't all skint!) things will change back to how they were.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well i live in hope of a big grid again, Until then we will still be racing every meeting regardless.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i wish they'd come back to knockhill

Arrow Too Long (joke)

[align=left:3n5tzt2q]The travel editor of a newspaper called, saying she was finally cheapest wow goldusing an article I had written several years earlier.[/align:3n5tzt2q][align=left:3n5tzt2q]She wanted to be sure the tour information was still cheapest wow goldcorrect. "I also wanted to make certain,"[/align:3n5tzt2q][align=left:3n5tzt2q]she sheepishly confessed, "that you're still alive.cheapest wow goldWhenever the writer has died, I know I've held a story too long."[/align:3n5tzt2q]